Thankyou

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Just a quick post to say a big thank you to all our members. As you can see we have now reached the 3000 members mark.

When we bought the site just over two years ago there were only 700 members, and although not everyone posts, a great many do log on to read the posts. Friendships have been formed, some have shot their first deer through the site and its members, others have had their Level 2 signed off, and in general I hope that all our members have enjoyed and learnt from the site.

To all of you I would like to say thankyou on behalf of John, Alex and myself for all your contributions, help, advice and friendship.

Have a good Roe Buck season, ladies and gentlemen, I wish you much luck and good health.

Sikamalc

I think you chaps ought to give yourselves a pat on the back and crack open a can of 'Top Deck' shandy to celebrate!!:D

Job's DEFINITELY a good 'un!

I think the congratulations extend both ways, well done you "mods"! I have learnt a lot form this site and met some nice folks, and spoken to quite a few more. It's quite a nice place you have created :thumb:

Atb, ft

A Big Thanks back. May I add that from a novices point of view this site is invaluable, Advice, Recommendations, Opportunities, and the occasional laugh.

and the same back to you guys, well done with the site and good luck for the future.and a big thanks to all for all of your help over the last few years. the site really helps how ever much experiance you have got.theres allways someone willing to help answer your question on here what ever it may be about.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into the site. I've not come across anything like this elsewhere, and have learnt a lot since joining last year. The increased membership shows that you've got it right.

A big thank you to Admin for delivering everything they said they would and for maintaining this site in the professional way they do.

Steve.

We would have had 4000 members if Malc kept his finger away from the red button:D

seriously, well done, its one of the best sites, probably because of the big red button?

Nice one chaps.

Been said before but its a cracking site, met a lot of new like minded mates because of it and had one hell of a lot of fun ripping the p*ss out of most of them :lol::lol::lol::D

Wayne

I am grateful for this sites existence, particularly as it has been a bit quiet on the work front, so having somewhere where like minded people congregate has been a bit of a booster, thank you to all at Admin & may it long continue, Steve in Chester.:tiphat:

Back