Thread: GSPs

GSPs

Been keeping an eye out for pups from working lines for a while now. Is it just me or is there not that many available? I'm not looking at the top end breeders. Just a humble working dog with good lines at working mans price!
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

There's two bitch pups available on gundog training forum, Central Scotland.

Probably a bit far for me but thanks.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

Are you bothered about pedigree? I recently got a 4 month old GSP pup from a charity called Vizslamentes, they rehome gundogs from Hungary here in the UK. Had him three weeks and hes a brilliant dog coming on very quickly. Had him three weeks and have him steady pointing already. Cost 390 after transport/vaccination fee and charity donation. Just another option...

i just picked one up from Truro, been on their waiting list for a while. 800, small price to pay for the enjoyment it will bring. good ones are hard to find, rescue ones often are damaged goods, lots of separation anxiety issues with this breed. good luck.