Border Security - Germany Starts Getting Tough

mchughcb

It is unfortunate the other thread on immigration was shut down as it quickly descended to personal attacks. Whilst I don't agree with the very naïve views of human behaviour by some of the posters, I respect the right for them to have an opinion.

As I have previously stated when millions start crossing the border the first and most important thing is security. Finally the Germans have had enough and also the report quite clearly states that moving around the EU to find the best welfare state is not on. I'm not sure why border security debate on this forum and in mainstream media is somehow linked to racism, religion or any other label when what is the point of having any sovereignty and a defence force when the government cannot determine who is suitable to enter their country?

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...concession-for-syrians/ar-AAefgEO?ocid=TSHDHP

My wife's late uncle (an upper level executive in the Borger Police, having worked hard to attain the level he was at(from the ground up)), stated that when they open the borders, like the EU has, the drugs and other problems will increase infinitely, and he was spot on.

Makes no difference the sex, religion, race, creed, or national origin, open borders are not good for a nation's security.

Today I received my tax return statement. For the first time in history the government shows the breakdown of where the money goes. 39% on welfare.

well its spread now half a dozen borders now closed/controlled .what did Mrs Merton,sorry Merckel think would happen when she invited Syrians to come and live in Munich.after 1 week an estimated 40,000 have turned up but shock horror there,s people from Serbia,Croatia/Montenegro and estimates about 30% are eastern european not Syrian .Reality check mrs Tit ,you honestly thought only poor repressed Syrians would come.The genuine suffering people have a few hangers on following and they aint going anywhere cos they as uman rites innit.Why didnt they tell them to register at the Hungarian/Serbian border and once proven asylum seekers from Syria allow them travel permits onward to Gemrany ,then the freeloaders could have been told to turn round and go home.The real victims are being pushed out by the smugglers and chancers who wouldnt normally get in .And now its panic time and all the genuine Syrian refugee,s are stuck because she said all are welcome but had no controls were in place.

Last edited:
So finally it takes a crisis for some leaders to do what they have been elected to do months ago. Protect their country and their peoples.

The question is how did it finally get to this situation?

As I said previously when other posters were taking a leftist view of letting in refugees, where does it stop, 1000, 10,000, 100,000? When it gets to a million then its everyones problem, not just poor Hungary or Italy. If there was every a reason for the UK to leave the EU, then this pathetic response is it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Germany-imposes-controls-saying-t-cope.html

I find it disturbing with someone like a former Foreign Minister or Secretary of State for a nation now is a high-paid official of the EU or UN, advocating massive, uncontrolled immigration into the country he swore to protect and serve.

I find it disturbing with someone like a former Foreign Minister or Secretary of State for a nation now is a high-paid official of the EU or UN, advocating massive, uncontrolled immigration into the country he swore to protect and serve.

Southern. You are not the only one who finds it so. These people are "career politicians" in it for the money and kudos. That is all. Travesty. Same the world over and naive to believe otherwise.

There never seems to be a good time to go to the dentist as you always have something else to do.

Did the stazi have it right where everybody informed on everbody? Or would civilization collapse on the cost of security to monitor people considered threats 24/7 because they are already here? Does the cost of keeping security on assange for 7 years match the allegation of not wearing a condom? Imagine 20 assanges holed up requiring 24/7 surveillance? What about 1000? What about 10,000? Is it going to send the country broke?

What is more important, are we worried if someone is stateless or that they pose a significant risk to the people in their country of residence if they stay there?

Why could you continue to feed the hand that bites you?

Sometimes i wonder if the moral and legal compasses are pointing in the same direction.

Well she's pocketed the cash from big business in return for the cheap labour, so now she can renege on the deal ;)
Eh?? What cheap labour do you mean?
They are not allowed to work while residing in Germany as asylum seekers.
Check the history of the summer of 2015 when the refugee stream was unstoppable and 71 poor souls died locked inside a people smugglers butchers meat wagon on the hungarian/austrian border.
She admittedly did the morally right thing at the time to open up the border to Germany but the German authorities were just totally unprepared to carry out her decree in an orderly way so surprise the superstate broke down!! Yes they are paying the price with around 20 dead so far that have been linked to this 1.2 million influx.
Are we in the UK any more organised for such a crisis?

If Germany can't handle it, then there is no way the UK can handle it.

Interestingly Aleppo celebrates its first Christmas in 4 years.

Back