Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There may be trouble ahead! (Labour shadow cabinet)

Luckily there is about as much hope now of Labour winning an election as me shooting something every time I go out!

I hope that's true anyway, else I'll have no job and no hobbies if Corbyn does win.

I,m just glad that moron from leigh didn,t get the leadership,he,s a complete and utter fool,and i know fools i am one,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    I,m just glad that moron from leigh didn,t get the leadership,he,s a complete and utter fool,and i know fools i am one,
    So true foxy... So true

Quote Originally Posted by Stingercargill View Post
    So true foxy... So true
    only stating the obvious,cargill old chap,
    DONT START

If labour goes any more left now they will be communist

Hmm....you can't fault BASC's optimism : "BASC hopes that Ms McCarthy, despite the positions she has taken in the past, will approach her new post of the basis of evidence based policy and the principles of better regulation introduced by the last Labour government. BASC will expect Ms McCarthy to be pragmatic and give shooting a fair hearing.”

I hope that I'll win the lottery, get a text off Kelly Brooke asking me round for a drink and that overnight the car-fairy will swap my car for a brand new Maserati, but somehow I don't hold my breath. I don't think BASC ought to either.....
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

If labour ever get in with Corbyn in charge ,
    Kiss shooting as we know it goodbye ,
    We need to stand together as is

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by sauer View Post
    If labour ever get in with Corbyn in charge ,
    Kiss shooting as we know it goodbye ,
    We need to stand together as is

Paul
    Kiss the rest of the country goodbye too.
    He looks and sounds like a raving nutcase.

I try not to get involved in political conversations on this site, and try to remain impartial as one of the site owners

But I will admit that if Labour ever wins with Mr Corbyn as the prime minister I will look into immigrating from the U.K. You may as well shake hands with the devil, as that will be the end of all country pursuits and we WILL be turned into a communist state.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.