Thread: Dies bullet heads and brass

Dies bullet heads and brass

For sale a set of leereloading dies .about 75 Norma bullet heads 308 130grains 8.4grams and about 50 ppu empty brass shells all for a 308 30 plus post for the lot not sure if this is over priced or not please say if so
    Last edited by hairlesshunter; 15-09-2015 at 12:35.

TBH - Yes.

As a job lot, it's a collect deal because of the bullets. .308 stuff is everywhere.

RGB Lee Dies are 18 new.

As you've asked, this is my two-penny worth. I'm bidding successfully for this at auction for 30 including commission & VAT.

It's considered inappropriate to 'spoil' sale ads on SD, but people often ask too much for second hand goods.... so I sometimes post prices if goods are cheaper elsewhere (New & Guaranteed ... of course).
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
    TBH - Yes.

As a job lot, it's a collect deal because of the bullets. .308 stuff is everywhere.

RGB Lee Dies are 18 new.

As you've asked, this is my two-penny worth. I'm bidding successfully for this at auction for 30 including commission & VAT.

It's considered inappropriate to 'spoil' sale ads on SD, but people often ask too much for second hand goods.... so I sometimes post prices if goods are cheaper elsewhere (New & Guaranteed ... of course).
    Thankyou for your input some item's or most items I normal have a good idea but as I didn't buy them individual and got the with a rifle I was not sure it turns out that it likes ppu ammo so no need for me to keep them so price reduced to 30 plus postage thankyou again for you input