Thread: DSC1 Course

DSC1 Course

Hi,
    I would like to do my DSC1 and was wondering if it is possible to be assessed privately as I can't make any of the courses scheduled near me. I am looking for a contact in the Shrophsire/Herefordshire area to do the assesment (if possible) if anybody has any. I know the full course is informative but just looking at options at the moment as I know a number of people study at home and then just do the assesment.

Regards,
    Kieran

Quote Originally Posted by kieran222 View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to do my DSC1 and was wondering if it is possible to be assessed privately as I can't make any of the courses scheduled near me. I am looking for a contact in the Shrophsire/Herefordshire area to do the assesment (if possible) if anybody has any. I know the full course is informative but just looking at options at the moment as I know a number of people study at home and then just do the assesment.

Regards,
    Kieran
    Kieran
    Have a read of this - The British Deer Society - Deer stalking certificate Level 1 (DSC L1) If it's not clear, contact the BDS Training Manager (Glyn Ingram) and I'm sure he will be able to help you out.
    Regards
    JCS

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post
    Kieran
    Have a read of this - The British Deer Society - Deer stalking certificate Level 1 (DSC L1) If it's not clear, contact the BDS Training Manager (Glyn Ingram) and I'm sure he will be able to help you out.
    Regards
    JCS
    Thanks JCS,
    I popped into the BDS tent at the Midland Game fair and had a chat with them. Got their manual, and can book the assesment only at a later date.

Kieran