Gallery, Mod's help needed

Harry mac

Can any of you help me? I just looked at the photos in my gallery and there are lots of pics in there from other members' galleries. If I click on the pic it shows me the pic I selected as the main ite with the other pics in that member's gallery in an array above as thumbnails. When I then click "back" it takes me back to my gallery, but still with the pics from oter galleries amongst my thumbnails.
I hope I've explained this well enough.

Hi Harry,

Don't worry, it is set to display a set number of images above when you are viewing a single picture. If you have less than that numberin your album it fills in the number with others. It's just a way to encourage people to browse around.

If you want to just see your own pictures click the little camera icon under your name on the left and you should see just your own.

Alex

I noticed that this behaviour was not consistent between clicking the Visit Gallery icon in people's posts (which I coded myself) and finding their gallery via the main gallery page so I have now changed it so that the 'film strip' of photos above a single photo now only includes photos from that user. In hindsight I think this is less confusing.

Alex

Back