Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ford ranger wildtrack fsh 3lt

Ford ranger wildtrack fsh 3lt

PRICE DROP
    FORD RANGER WILDTRACK 3LT new mot and service on the 25th sept 15 to being done before sale to keep fsh up to date.

6,750 – Southend-on-Sea
    willing to consider px for or of smaller 4x4 suv/estate with same fsh in v good order.

FSH.
    Full electric pack
    + 240 v fitted inverter to rear +12v to rear
    truckman type top + wild track air deck and Armadillo cover as well to come along with sale for an extra 150. they are 2800 new.
    94 nr 95k now but this is nothing for a ranger.
    inside has always had covers on so trim is in vgc mats have mud mats over wildtrack mats, drives very well selling as I don't need it any more moving to a suv , its been soft road and never off road fitted with nr new Copper AT3 rubber. few scratches as with all used motors.

Fully boxed out with gun box and 240 inverter and 12 v power has thick rubber then trailer deck and ally trim sliding back glass window so the rear glass can be cleaned this was another extra added to the top caddy sliding side lockable glass tinted toebar only been used to carry kids bikes rear work lams on roof bar extra lamps for driving in bumper with remote switches to rear 12 v and lights.

Trim as good as i comes.

Heated Seats like new​. ~

Test drive if within a short drive of SS2
    Thanks for looking
    Paul.
    Last edited by paul o'; 28-09-2015 at 18:19. Reason: price drop

Hi Paul I'm selling my Jimny ifs that's any good for you? 50k Mode model with leather seats and electrics, fsh, great condition. I'm only selling as you know I'm getting a pick up.

I have seen this truck and it's as good as Paul says.
    A nice genuine vehicle and with no VAT a real good price.
    I should know I'm in the trade.
    Steve

Thanks feller good offer but she is a tad too small for three adults but I know they will go anyplace you point it at ,

Quote Originally Posted by nun_hunter View Post
    Hi Paul I'm selling my Jimny ifs that's any good for you? 50k Mode model with leather seats and electrics, fsh, great condition. I'm only selling as you know I'm getting a pick up.

Thax for the kind reply Steve have you a web page as i'll need to replace her as soon as she has gone

Quote Originally Posted by white van man View Post
    I have seen this truck and it's as good as Paul says.
    A nice genuine vehicle and with no VAT a real good price.
    I should know I'm in the trade.
    Steve

Any offers ? I can now place anyone who needs finance with a credit broker. who has told me he would help out if needed . And I truly thank him for this kind gesture

One and only price drop 6,750

Now with a new full years mot ,no parts needed as it pass as norm due to keeping it fully serviced, plus i had it service, I also had the AC change and re-set all done by the Ford main agent

Would you be interested, in a partex with a Nissan Xtrail 2006 80k on the clock, in very good condition, fully accessorized, leather seat, satnav, ac, heated seat ?

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    One and only price drop 6,750

Now with a new full years mot ,no parts needed as it pass as norm due to keeping it fully serviced, plus i had it service, I also had the AC change and re-set all done by the Ford main agent

sorry boss we are looking at OLD GITS VOLVO's xc60 or scoby forester , but thanks for the offer Xtrails are a fine motor , i had one as a lone car when my old Nissan was off the road so I know it will sell

No worries Paul'o, hope you find one soon in good nik, Volvo Xc60 are nice and safe, there is a few up for sale

ATB
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    sorry boss we are looking at OLD GITS VOLVO's xc60 or scoby forester , but thanks for the offer Xtrails are a fine motor , i had one as a lone car when my old Nissan was off the road so I know it will sell