Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lundhags professional high boots...size 41 or 7-7.5

SD Regular
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north

Lundhags professional high boots...size 41 or 7-7.5

I'm selling the above boots as my feet grew a touch and these boots are a little snug.
    They are in immaculate condition with next to no wear on the soles as i only wore about 6 times. They have been extremely well cared for having been waxed/polished even when not used and to be honest...i'm gutted that they have to go!
    Anyone who knows their stuff will know how good a boot these are, and will also know that they aren't cheap!
    I would love someone to come forward with a pair of size 42s and say they'd swap me...but i have more chance of winning the lottery! So i'm going to ask for 100 for these boots which i feel is a good price for such a quality piece of footwear...although i could be open to swaps if someone has something that i might fancy!
    I'll try and put photos on here shortly as i feel you need to see these boots to appreciate the condition they are in.

Thanks

SteveM

This is a bit like Cinderella!

I strongly advise the first person reading this who has the right size feet to rip Steve's hand off. Those are 300 boots. He's doing someone a big favour by putting them on here not eblag.

I don't have any connection to Steve but I do have the same pair of boots and know how good they are. JC

Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    This is a bit like Cinderella!

I strongly advise the first person reading this who has the right size feet to rip Steve's hand off. Those are 300 boots. He's doing someone a big favour by putting them on here not eblag.

I don't have any connection to Steve but I do have the same pair of boots and know how good they are. JC

+1 Dont own the boots but know people who do. Excellent boots, my next set will either be thoose or Meindl. And a brilliant deal!

If only they were size 14

Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Like JC275, I own a pair of Lundhags and they are the proverbial dog's whatsit's. If I could trip 3 or 4 cm off my feet I'd buy these in a flash!

willie_gunn

SD Regular
    Cheers guys!......i too have have been close to getting the angle grinder on my feet so i can keep them!!......
    but my pain threshold has declined with age!!
    I will eventually put the boots on ebay, but i thought folk on here should get a chance at owning some top boots and also it would give me great pleasure in knowing that they would be used for stalking.

I'm also going to advertise my swanndri hooded bush shirt in camouflage, this is a very rare item indeed and again is in mint condition having been worn about 3 times. Size is a medium 40" . An excellent bit of kit for the coniferous woodland stalker as it blends in like it grew there and i silent when brushed against things. The reason i'm letting this go is that i prefer to wear a thinner jacket whilst stalking as i am a 'walking radiator' and again it deserves to go to a stalking home where it will get used.

steveM

Hi Steve, How much for the swannie? Im an addict!

PM if you like

Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

Are you trying to wind me up Steve? I have a DPM Swanni that is 18 years old and really is on its last legs, I've only seen one other which my mate has but won't sell me despite the fact that he can't get into it and it would fit me perfectly! I'm pretty sure that yours would be just a bit too small for me but if Sam doesn't snap it up (and depending on the price) can you send me more details as I may be interested. Best wishes, JC.

SD Regular
    The swanni is 23" pit to pit.....which would fit upto a 44" inch chest.
    My mate also has one in a large exactly the same but not as mint....he bought it off ebay a while back for 130!....and has never worn it!!!......he might sell but he'll probably want Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00467.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	253.3 KB 
ID:	920top dollar for it..
    I reckon i would be looking for 80 for mine plus postage..
    still trying to suss how to put pics on.

steveM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00466.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	222.1 KB 
ID:	919
    Last edited by monarman; 28-04-2010 at 15:55.

Might have a mate interested in the Swannie.

Just text him so will keep you informed!

Sam

Ok, thats going to be too small for me in a bush shirt, I would get away with it in a zip up style. You are not going to have any trouble selling the lamby or the lundhags either on here or ebay especially if you get photos sorted out. As i've said before, I can't recomend them highly enough and that goes for both items. Cheers, JC