Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No More Boyds Stocks???

No More Boyds Stocks???

Boyds stocks have put up their basic stock prices to $129, that means with the $100 max limit they wont be shipping internationally anymore except Canada which has a $150 limit.

Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    Boyds stocks have put up their basic stock prices to $129, that means with the $100 max limit they wont be shipping internationally anymore except Canada which has a $150 limit.

Ian.
    Actually , we can buy anything up to $ 500 . I just sent a stock to Scrumbag a few weeks back . Good taste prevents me disclosing the price , but it was over $150 . Shipping from here can be a bit pricey however . I've ordered quite a few stocks off of them over the years with no problems , but the last three took some time to get shipped out as I was back-ordered on all three .

That is a bugger mate I'd fancied one for my steyr .what happens now we've nothing nr those prices to match in this country have we ?
    norma

Hi You may find that because they now have a uk company importing them. They may have all uk sales as part if import deals. Just a thought.
    I was going to go down this road for my steyr pro hunter 11 25-06 but there sizes between bedding screws were different sizes and would not match with mine.
    So decided to go for a Staffordshire Synthetic Stock its coming back on Friday.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Hi You may find that because they now have a uk company importing them. They may have all uk sales as part if import deals. Just a thought.
    I was going to go down this road for my steyr pro hunter 11 25-06 but there sizes between bedding screws were different sizes and would not match with mine.
    So decided to go for a Staffordshire Synthetic Stock its coming back on Friday.
    Jim
    Who are the UK importers Jim?
    "He who drags the deer has the last laugh (mainly because he has to get his breath back)"

Hi I'll have a look it's been mentioned on this forum, think they sell for 170.
    Jim

Hi This is from another thread.
    Boyds has just replied to my e-mail and confirmed the price increase. They have also said that they deal through/with Edgar Bros. and Sportsmanship Gun Centre and to try them.
    Jim

That was from the thread I started.
    I've sent both companies an enquiry e-mail but so far have had no response.
    After spending the last few days chasing leads I've decided to give up on Boyds and judging by the number of mentions of their product on here it's their loss.

Hi you can try, South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies Ltd, Everill Gate Farm, Broomhill,
    Wombwell, Barnsley, South Yorkshire. S73 0YQ. England.
    Jim

Tried them. No joy!