Thread: IOR Valdada second-hand ?

IOR Valdada second-hand ?

Hi

I'm looking at IOR Valdada scopes,optics warehouse have lots at good prices too !
    all the reports I've read are favourable, one thing I've noticed is that I have NEVER seen a second hand one for sale ? does that mean all the owners are happy and want to keep them ?

plenty of S/H nightforce,sightron,zeiss etc out there though ?

any views ?, Mike

Got a new one a few weeks back bargain price
    other than its very heavy for a stalking scope and the surface finish is a little easy to mark its superb on optics etc

Optically superb by all accounts,good turrets,great for long range/sniping but probably too heavy to lug around for for any distance,but very good value.

I have had one second hand on here down in classifieds, IOR 2.5-10 x 42, just had it serviced & re gassed, although there was not a problem with it, (Paul Burke, the scope doctor) did the job for me, many on here using his services, I have seen a couple of IOR scopes on for sale , but, pretty rarely, Mel Ewing's review can be seen here, Sniper Central,(http://www.snipercentral.com/wp-cont...14/10/ior3.jpg) . (IOR Valdada 2.5-10x42mm Tactical - Sniper Central) Steve.
    Last edited by finnbear270; 22-09-2015 at 22:24.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

thanks,
    I'm after a 4-28 x 50 or higher mag for target shooting, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by coolforgot View Post
    thanks,
    AH!,Mine is not for sale, although my post might sound a bit like a pitch!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

thanks,
    I am thinking of selling my IOR 6-24x50 (HR5 illuminated ret) as it is a very heavy scope, built like a brick xxxx house, to heavy for foot stalking.

Hi

I'm looking at IOR Valdada scopes,optics warehouse have lots at good prices too !
    all the reports I've read are favourable, one thing I've noticed is that I have NEVER seen a second hand one for sale ? does that mean all the owners are happy and want to keep them ?

plenty of S/H nightforce,sightron,zeiss etc out there though ?

any views ?, Mike
    I recently bought a IOR 4-28x50 Recon, it's a superb scope and excellent value for money. I'm already looking at getting a second IOR.
    You're right though the don't come up second hand very often, but they are excellent value for money new with the good exchange rate against the Euro.