Thread: Hey ladys and gentleman

Hey ladys and gentleman

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me on the forum, currently never done any deer stalking but planning on that to change hopfuly be able to find some help on here and book my dsc1 in the coming months, this could be a daft question however does anyone stalk in essex (i have never seen and deer) if so would you know of anyone that would be willing to let me maybe cone along some time with my binoculars? Having done rabbit shooting on a local permission with an air rifle and now have my section 2 (obvs not for deer) to keep the local wood pigeon population down i am after gaining new experiences

Thanks for taking the time to read this and any help is greatly appreciated
    Joe

There are plenty of Muntjac, Roe and Fallow in Essex. Getting the permissions as always is the difficult bit. Best way is to keep on with the rabbit and foxing control and if you are reliable and trust worthy then slowly word will get around farmers about the service you can offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Essex stalker View Post
    There are plenty of Muntjac, Roe and Fallow in Essex. Getting the permissions as always is the difficult bit. Best way is to keep on with the rabbit and foxing control and if you are reliable and trust worthy then slowly word will get around farmers about the service you can offer.
    Im going to have to try and see one around i really dont think therr are any in my part of essex but will keep an eye out thanks for the advice mate

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the forums