Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please tell me this is not true - Mark two.....

SD Regular

Please tell me this is not true - Mark two.....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-10515299.html

How to win friends and influence the people you are employed to support......

New Labour......??!!
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    Having been a labour supporter previously, I am moving further and further away from them.

I wouldn't worry - labour is so far out of touch with anyone that the votes they get in the next election will be limited to those who are 'Party members'. This lady is so off-the-wall that no-one will take a bit of notice, that is unless its J Corbyn, who might once have had an affair with her, allegedly ?

Must have been a boring affair if she didn't eat meat.....

We all know that the animal flesh conversion rate is poor and probably the same rate applies to voters?

Interesting that the banner in the article behind Corbyns head says YOUR CHOICE. Seems they are unravelling very quickly indeed.

An inspired shadow ministerial appointment by an inspired leader. Im sure all farmers and field sports enthusiasts will sleep better at night knowing that our future livelihoods and past times are in such good hands.
    So much to learn and so little time left

A shadow minister for the environment (it was the Blair Government, it should be remembered, which created DEFRA and cut all mention of agriculture from the ministry) who essentially wants to ban meat eating and all forms of livestock production and a shadow Chancellor who believes the deficit can be eliminated by printing money and that IRA terrorists responsible for an untold number of deaths should be honoured for their role in fighting the British "occupation" of Northern Ireland.
    Welcome to planet Corbyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    A shadow minister for the environment (it was the Blair Government, it should be remembered, which created DEFRA and cut all mention of agriculture from the ministry) who essentially wants to ban meat eating and all forms of livestock production and a shadow Chancellor who believes the deficit can be eliminated by printing money and that IRA terrorists responsible for an untold number of deaths should be honoured for their role in fighting the British "occupation" of Northern Ireland.
    Welcome to planet Corbyn.
    The shadow justice minister is also an out-and-out anti, and has made a few choice comments recently. Apparently he loves to "prosecute wildlife murdering types" or some such. So much for justice, looks to me like this is another case of personal views being incompatible with government duties.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Bout time that people in positions like this realise they need to support the view of the land and law ....NOT their own personal ideology !!