Thread: 2010 Yamaha Grizly with tracks

2010 Yamaha Grizly with tracks

I am having to give up stalking and as it coincides with a house move I have to sell off my kit. Part of this is my quad, my beloved cherished quad, it is:-

Yamaha 450 Grizzly 2010 with independent rear suspension,

430 miles from new,

3000 lb superwinch with remote cable,

Top box which can fitted to either front or rear rack in seconds, gun holder on top. There are a few bits in the box, ground anchor, hoist etc.

It has fitted tatou 4S (four seasons) tracks which have done less than 20 miles. These are an excellent bit of kit with true go anywhere capability, mud, snow sand, rocks wading it does it all. It's flotation ability has to be seen to be believed I have had occasions when I have got off it and sunk into the ground and had to get back on, this with beasts on board. There are of course the wheels to go with it.

Looking for £5000, there will also be an ifor Williams trailer available at a very reasonable price for the buyer.

The dust on the readout screen is free

Last edited by JAYB; 09-10-2015 at 08:24. Reason: update status
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

I can vouch for it being a awesome beast in really good nick.

these are the best tracks you will get i supply them for our Polaris products.

i just fitted some to a diesel ranger and there go anywhere. you get 0.55 PSI compared to 2.00 PSI
    there just float on soft ground. and don't leave a mark.

Alan

Can vouch for this one being mint condition as I looked at it the other day when I was up picking up a rifle from John. A steal at that price!

Alba gu brąth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under

Good kit you moving to Inverness john

These tracks are awesome, I run them on my Polaris and I'm amazed where it goes, true all season tracks.

Well I would love it but cannot afford it but have a free bump on me Boss . grrrrr cant believe I cant afford it grrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Tulloch View Post
    Well I would love it but cannot afford it but have a free bump on me Boss . grrrrr cant believe I cant afford it grrrr
    Don't worry David you will still maybe get a shot of it, himself and I did the deal yesterday

John

My sincere wishes to you John. I hope everything turns out well both for you and your family, please do not say that you intend to withdraw from this site as well

All the very best in your new home and location

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    My sincere wishes to you John. I hope everything turns out well both for you and your family, please do not say that you intend to withdraw from this site as well

All the very best in your new home and location

Patrick
    That's very kind of you Patrick, I am still keeping a couple of guns for rabbits and the smaller species, just need to find some land to shoot on when I get down to Lincolnshire.

Johnj