Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: GRS Stock

  1. #1

    GRS Stock

    Tempted by a GRS Decima Sporter stock, what colour option would you go for, I'm tempted by the brown or green mountain camo options..

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by .243Hunter View Post
    Tempted by a GRS Decima Sporter stock, what colour option would you go for, I'm tempted by the brown or green mountain camo options..
    Why are you asking strangers? Only you can decide. Pick what works for you. Me, I would go for a nice bit of real timber. You might like something different. Each of us to our own. Decide and enjoy. Happy days!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cambsman View Post
    Why are you asking strangers? Only you can decide. Pick what works for you. Me, I would go for a nice bit of real timber. You might like something different. Each of us to our own. Decide and enjoy. Happy days!
    Why are you on a forum full of strangers, why ask about ammunition, or rifles or optics or ask anything!!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by .243Hunter View Post
    Why are you on a forum full of strangers, why ask about ammunition, or rifles or optics or ask anything!!
    +1

  5. #5
    I've got two - one in camo and the other in red/black. I chose the red/black as friends have most of the other colours.

    Personally for me it was not the colour but the feel of the rifle and the confidence it gives the shooter

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by .243Hunter View Post
    Why are you on a forum full of strangers, why ask about ammunition, or rifles or optics or ask anything!!
    Because he was asking a question based on personal taste. Not facts such as reloading etc. Also, have you not heard of humour?

  7. #7
    Well some people can be undecided and helped in a decision by others... humour oh yeh, funny..ha ha, I'm in hysterics !!

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted Grs stock
    By bobjs in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-03-2015, 17:27
  2. *SOLD* GRS stock
    By V8 90 in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2014, 11:53
  3. My new GRS Stock.
    By shootingcharley in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-02-2014, 09:29
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13-11-2013, 18:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •