Thread: Pups stolen

Pups stolen

Overnight 24th to 25th September several outbuildings were broken into on the Tattenhall area of Chester. Along with the usual garden machinery the s**** also stole 5 blue roan cocker spaniel pups. They are only 5 weeks old!
    Any information to Cheshire police please
    Thanks

What absolute ****ards, Its not often I swear but this makes me really mad. I hope they are caught really quickly.Tom

Get it out on Facebook if it isn't already, I'm not on but I've heard of people who have recovered their lost or stolen dogs by getting it out there. Some people haven't a grain of decency in them. Best of luck.

Obviously heartless bast*rds, completely without any knowledge of animals............. 5 WEEKS?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Any update?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

No update. Article in local press. Hopefully will jog someones conscience... I wont hold my breath.

del.gue

Just read your post. How awful. I hope you get them back and the thieving a'holes that knicked them burn in hell.

Ade