Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone :)

Hi everyone :)

Hi Everyone.I came from Hungary 8 years ago and I was a gamekeeper there before.I'm still hunting when I going for holiday.I have a .243 Rossler titan 6 lux with 3-9*50 Bushnell scope and a Merkel Simson Shull 12 gauge side by side shotgun.I have been tried to get back the hunting in here but it was very difficult because I have not got any hunting man around me until today.. He recommended this site for me because he said you guys very friendly and helpful! So that's me..Thanks guys..

Hello and welcome to the site

Hello GT & welcome to the site.

Are you available during the week? I need to do some dogging in on our shoot in the borders & you would be welcome to join me for a walk & a look around. We have a few Hungarian friends but no shooters amongst them either.

John

Hi John!
    That is so kind of you!! That would be great but the next week I will be busy and on Friday I going home by car for 2 weeks holiday.. I'll be back on 18th of October and after that I can go with you if is possible.
    Thank you!

Balazs

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome GT!
    "He who drags the deer has the last laugh (mainly because he has to get his breath back)"

Quote Originally Posted by McKenzie View Post
    Hello GT & welcome to the site.

Are you available during the week? I need to do some dogging in on our shoot in the borders & you would be welcome to join me for a walk & a look around. We have a few Hungarian friends but no shooters amongst them either.

John
    Hi John,

Golden Trophy came into my office on Saturday, I said he should get involved with the S/D and I offered to take him for a stalk when he gets back from his holiday.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.