Thread: Turnaround times?

Turnaround times?

I have sent in by hand delivery this morning, a European firearms pass for removal of two entries, & the addition of one entry, I have allowed six weeks for this to take place, Should I be holding my breath? .
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Like like you I sent my Efp, with Warwickshire office, 7 weeks before Portugal time, I should have sent it earlier��

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    I have sent in by hand delivery this morning, a European firearms pass for removal of two entries, & the addition of one entry, I have allowed six weeks for this to take place, Should I be holding my breath? .

If you hand delivered it why did you not just ask them to do it while you waited.
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory." LLAP Leonard Nimoy 1931 - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Don't try holding your breath for six weeks - we don't want to lose you just yet!

I sent mine RMSD on a Monday and i got it back Thursday, with the Met Police.

Quote Originally Posted by 375 mag View Post
    If you hand delivered it why did you not just ask them to do it while you waited.
    By hand delivery, I mean to physically hand it in at the little "Jobsworth" cabin, about a 100 paces from the enquiry desk inside the "Public" building, I can understand security issues, but to exclude anyone without a prior appointment is going a little far, & Having it done "While you wait" ................. you are having a laugh.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Good job I didn't say ow't about eating hats or anything like!!, It's back! five working days!......... somebody pick me up