Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any of you IT tekky wizards?

Any of you IT tekky wizards?

Bangi'n head on walls here, I purchased the E book Hornady reloading data/manual last week, I opened it successfully on the Ipad, was pretty pleased with it to be fair, so much so I thought I'll sync this book with the I phone, .......... damn thing has gone tits up, done loads of clean boot ups on both pad & phone, could it be a one device issue?, your thoughts, loads of peeps with similar on the net, but no help from Apple, seems their "Toolbox" has maybe a bit of gum & a roll of tape in it?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

SD Regular
    Could be - but if both devices are aligned to your iTunes account, shouldn't be an issue. To be clear - is it now not working on either device?
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Could be - but if both devices are aligned to your iTunes account, shouldn't be an issue. To be clear - is it now not working on either device?

It's still on the Ibook menu, but tap it to open & it hides behind the home/start page.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Instal Adobe Acrobat reader app for iPhone.

I have it on both my mum's eye pad and my iPhone. Have just checked and it is working on both.

I have not upgraded to system 9 yet on either. 8.4.1 on both.

It it is fairly large to download. When you tried to download to the phone, did you have a good connection? WiFi or 4G...

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Paul 600 View Post
    Instal Adobe Acrobat reader app for iPhone.

Is this compatible/needed for e pub files?

I don't have the acrobat reader in my machines as far as I know. The system requirements just refer to iBooks and iOS...

I was having a look at it on your behalf and I was informed that there was an update availableto the Hornady manual.....that has taken an age to download...I have not been able to find out what the update added...

Alan
    Last edited by Alantoo; 28-09-2015 at 16:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Alantoo View Post
    I don't have the acrobat reader in my machines as far as I know. The system requirements just refer to iBooks and iOS...

I was having a look at it on your behalf and I was informed that there was an update availableto the Hornady manual.....that has taken an age to download...I have not been able to find out what the update added...

Alan

Sounds like this could form part of the problem, as I did get a chance to open & read it initially

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Sounds like this could form part of the problem, as I did get a chance to open & read it initially
    Is it working on both now? Mine appears to be, but I cannot find any confirmation that it is the new version on the phone.

Alan

Just have it back under control this am, must have been at Hornady's end.