Thread: Jet-z swap to DPT?

Jet-z swap to DPT?

Considering a swap of mods from a jet-z to a DPT, anyone got any thoughts on this? Going to be on a 6.5x55. Mainly for weight saving. Cheers

Just had one fitted, really nice, great balance on the rifle, this is my first can, having tried other rifles with different mods, this is the best I have tried.

DPT aren't the quietest mod but I've found them very light and If I remember rightly have a lifetime guarantee
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

I moved away from Jet-z and was back with them after 3 months of troubleshooting with an atec. Haven't used DPT but I can't believe you will find a more bombproof and effective mod for the size.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    I moved away from Jet-z and was back with them after 3 months of troubleshooting with an atec. Haven't used DPT but I can't believe you will find a more bombproof and effective mod for the size.
    Was that with the new hertz range from A-Tec?
    "If you can't see it, you can't shoot it"

Quote Originally Posted by scotch_egg View Post
    Was that with the new hertz range from A-Tec?
    Atec Maxim
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    Atec Maxim
    What was the problem with it, I have one on my 6.5 x55 for 4 years with no problems.

Baffles kept coming loose. Was not being worked particularly hard either. It was not taken apart at all and went back to the manufacturer each time it happened. As if effected accuracy it was not something I was going to take a chance with.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

I changed from an ASE Compact to a Hardy Gen4 on my 6.5x55. The Hardy isn't as quiet, but it's enough to protect my hearing, and rifle handling is vastly improved.
    I also have an Aimzonic Compact Cyclone on the 308, which is just a bit bigger than the Hardy, but just as quiet as the ASE.