Jet-z swap to DPT?

madyarra

Considering a swap of mods from a jet-z to a DPT, anyone got any thoughts on this? Going to be on a 6.5x55. Mainly for weight saving. Cheers

Just had one fitted, really nice, great balance on the rifle, this is my first can, having tried other rifles with different mods, this is the best I have tried.

DPT aren't the quietest mod but I've found them very light and If I remember rightly have a lifetime guarantee
Regards
Jimmy

I moved away from Jet-z and was back with them after 3 months of troubleshooting with an atec. Haven't used DPT but I can't believe you will find a more bombproof and effective mod for the size.

Baffles kept coming loose. Was not being worked particularly hard either. It was not taken apart at all and went back to the manufacturer each time it happened. As if effected accuracy it was not something I was going to take a chance with.

I changed from an ASE Compact to a Hardy Gen4 on my 6.5x55. The Hardy isn't as quiet, but it's enough to protect my hearing, and rifle handling is vastly improved.
I also have an Aimzonic Compact Cyclone on the 308, which is just a bit bigger than the Hardy, but just as quiet as the ASE.

Back