Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roe Doe Stalking in West Dorset

Roe Doe Stalking in West Dorset

Taking bookings for the coming season.

Roe Stalking in the Blackmoor Vale. Over 10,000 acres of Dorset countryside with a good number of Roe to be taken over the winter.

75 per outing.

Estate Rifle available at no charge.

Injured or Lost deer charged at the cost of the carcass. However instruction/training can be given for novices.

Basic rate stalking or full package with accommodation and dining can be arranged.

Message my inbox for further details and bookings.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

<<<Novice
    how much for the meat

Quote Originally Posted by FGYT View Post
    <<<Novice
    how much for the meat
    If you wanted to take the carcass in the skin then it would be charged at the current Game Dealer rate. 40 to 50 would be a very rough guide.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    If you wanted to take the carcass in the skin then it would be charged at the current Game Dealer rate. 40 to 50 would be a very rough guide.

thank you

Yes I would want the carcass I like to eat what I shoot for me that is the Main purpose

ATB

Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by FGYT View Post
    thank you

Yes I would want the carcass I like to eat what I shoot for me that is the Main purpose

ATB

Duncan
    I prefer doe stalking to fill the freezer! They make better venison imo.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

Thanks for all the interest. I now have an info sheet available.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

Sounds ideal Ben and the pictures make it look perfect, just wrong end of the country for me

Hi, could you mail me a price list pls.

I think I am up to date on PMs/queries?! If I haven't responded please let me know. There are some dates still free for anyone still interested.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

Do you have any Roe buck stalking or Sika for next year ? please pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    Taking bookings for the coming season.

Roe Stalking in the Blackmoor Vale. Over 10,000 acres of Dorset countryside with a good number of Roe to be taken over the winter.

75 per outing.

Estate Rifle available at no charge.

Injured or Lost deer charged at the cost of the carcass. However instruction/training can be given for novices.

Basic rate stalking or full package with accommodation and dining can be arranged.

Message my inbox for further details and bookings.