Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Roe Doe Stalking in West Dorset

  1. #1

    Roe Doe Stalking in West Dorset

    Taking bookings for the coming season.

    Roe Stalking in the Blackmoor Vale. Over 10,000 acres of Dorset countryside with a good number of Roe to be taken over the winter.

    75 per outing.

    Estate Rifle available at no charge.

    Injured or Lost deer charged at the cost of the carcass. However instruction/training can be given for novices.

    Basic rate stalking or full package with accommodation and dining can be arranged.

    Message my inbox for further details and bookings.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

  2. #2
    <<<Novice
    how much for the meat

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by FGYT View Post
    <<<Novice
    how much for the meat
    If you wanted to take the carcass in the skin then it would be charged at the current Game Dealer rate. 40 to 50 would be a very rough guide.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    If you wanted to take the carcass in the skin then it would be charged at the current Game Dealer rate. 40 to 50 would be a very rough guide.

    thank you

    Yes I would want the carcass I like to eat what I shoot for me that is the Main purpose

    ATB

    Duncan

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by FGYT View Post
    thank you

    Yes I would want the carcass I like to eat what I shoot for me that is the Main purpose

    ATB

    Duncan
    I prefer doe stalking to fill the freezer! They make better venison imo.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

  6. #6
    Thanks for all the interest. I now have an info sheet available.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

  7. #7
    Sounds ideal Ben and the pictures make it look perfect, just wrong end of the country for me

  8. #8
    Hi, could you mail me a price list pls.

  9. #9
    I think I am up to date on PMs/queries?! If I haven't responded please let me know. There are some dates still free for anyone still interested.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk

  10. #10
    Do you have any Roe buck stalking or Sika for next year ? please pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    Taking bookings for the coming season.

    Roe Stalking in the Blackmoor Vale. Over 10,000 acres of Dorset countryside with a good number of Roe to be taken over the winter.

    75 per outing.

    Estate Rifle available at no charge.

    Injured or Lost deer charged at the cost of the carcass. However instruction/training can be given for novices.

    Basic rate stalking or full package with accommodation and dining can be arranged.

    Message my inbox for further details and bookings.

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted stalking in Somerset, East Devon, West Dorset
    By jammer in forum Deer Stalking Opportunities
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 30-12-2013, 18:15
  2. Available Roe and Fallow stalking in West dorset
    By West1 in forum Deer Stalking Opportunities
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 15:20
  3. Available Roe and Fallow in West Sussex and Sika in Dorset
    By sikamalc in forum Deer Stalking Opportunities
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 19-09-2011, 19:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •