Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Labour's new Defence Policy

Labour's new Defence Policy

Labour is to have a debate about its defence policy after the expected debate at their conference around the renewal of Trident which was aborted due to Mr Corbyn's extreme views.
    He has now said that no matter what the outcome of that debate and the eventual policy, as PM - he wouldnt press the button.
    Good to know that, if you are maybe a Russian dictator or a despotic relgeous ruler from , say, Iran. Even worse perhaps if you ever believed in OMOV.
    Definately a man to watch, possibly in solitary.

Guys a tosser first class looks like a tramp talks bolx and would see us being less than we are, we will be better off voting for tree huggers than him

I think it's great no sensible person is going to vote labour now he just seems mental wants to live in a world of hugs and kisses like a mad 70s hippy oh wait he is

Quote Originally Posted by shakey jake View Post
    I think it's great no sensible person is going to vote labour now he just seems mental wants to live in a world of hugs and kisses like a mad 70s hippy oh wait he is
    That's the problem though, everyone's got a vote and there are plenty of idiots in the country! I know a few people who have been swayed by his hippy ideals......

He probably wants exchange Trident for another go at Danegeldt
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Looks like his honeymoon period is already over.....shame.

isnt it time for nurse to return him to the day care centre,his little green pills have worn off and he thinks its 1973 again.God help us all ,Putin must be laughing his head off
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

The good news is that there is no chance of him ever having the option of pressing the button, it's all academic.

If Trident goes, the unions will run him through - simple

lets just be careful not to run him down too much - there's a lot of daft pr*cks out there that fall for the 'oh I feel sorry for him, he has such a rough time' so they vote.....

Given enough rope, he'll do the job himself.....
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Ctrl-Alt FACT

Apparently he's already outvoted by 2-1 according to the news.
    I'd never vote him, but for entertainment he's up there with the best comedians. Looks like he needs a bloody good wash, feed and reality check.