Thread: Misspelled txts

Misspelled txts

I had a txt from my dear wife yesterday. She is preparing to for 1st October shoot (picking -up) with the trainee Cocker.

Her txt,, with the miss-spell..

"Where is your big game nag?
    "

Couldn't resist. sent one back.

"Txting me asking where she was" !!!!

OK dangerous ground but currently I am 4000 miles away and gonna miss opening day so felt; a) Safe b) Justified

Thought I'd share it.

(No she didn't find it funny)

would be worse if she sent you a text after the first big shoot saying - "hey honey, had a lot of cocks in the bag today, feeling exhausted"..

There are two types of shooters - the fulfilled and successful ones - with a 7 X 57 and those poor souls who have not yet decided to get one!

I recently had an e-mail from a young woman hoping to gain employment as an assistant and she asked if 'I could bare her in mind'......

PKL and McK. Great answers . I knew soon as I posted I was asking for trouble . LOL….

Good on Mrs Ade I say. At least one of us is representing. Just rang her and she is on her way to the shoot (Cambridgeshire ,our home base Worcs. Me currently in the desert) and has found the said "Bag" Looking forward to a full report from her in due course.

(PKL You set aside a double set trigger action for me yet?)

Ade

Quote Originally Posted by Ade8mm View Post
    PKL and McK. Great answers . I knew soon as I posted I was asking for trouble . LOL….

Good on Mrs Ade I say. At least one of us is representing. Just rang her and she is on her way to the shoot (Cambridgeshire ,our home base Worcs. Me currently in the desert) and has found the said "Bag" Looking forward to a full report from her in due course.

(PKL You set aside a double set trigger action for me yet?)

Ade
    yes indeed! just waiting for the thumbs up and description of what you'd like me to build on it :-)

There are two types of shooters - the fulfilled and successful ones - with a 7 X 57 and those poor souls who have not yet decided to get one!

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    yes indeed! just waiting for the thumbs up and description of what you'd like me to build on it :-)
    PM sent

Very apt post? I tried to send a message to Mrs Mac this evening using the word 'Feckin' but my predictive text changed it to 'Disallowed' !!! Not sure if this was a fluke or my phone censoring my text messaging!

I have a friend who is half French her surname is honorez predictive text makes that homosex she wasn't impressed

Dunno if anyone saw the news but the man who invented predictive text died last week.

"His funday will be hello on sundial."

Off track (and my apologies to the OP) - but my wife sent me a text to let me know that I had left my phone at home......

It's the thought that counts?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).