The things you see and find

RICK O SHEA

Over the years i have seen and found a few strange things whilst out stalking and wondered if any of you had ever come acrosss anything unusual as well.

In the last couple of years i have found an abandoned stolen moter bike
A burnt out vw golf
An abandoned lurcher [travelers]
A few courting couples
A pianno
Gold ring found next to a style which was handed in then returned three months later and subsequently sold for £78 [NICE]
An eagle owl [escapee]
And a few poachers

However while out stalking in somerset recently i came across something that topped the lot.

I was working my way along a steep field that adjoins an absolutely gorgeous bluebell wood in pursuit of a nice roe buck when i spotted a pile of bones a few feet inside the wood
My immediate thought was that it was going to be yet another RTA roe deer or worse still someone who had decided to end it all as we get the odd one or two in this wood.
Only last year my mate found someone swinging from a tree [ not very nice ]. :(

So over for a closer look and there lay two pigs heads and most of the bones to go with them.
The heads looked as if they had been sawn off by someone who knew what they were doing as the cuts were very clean and there was very little meet left on the bones.

070-1-1.jpg

068-2-1.jpg

071-1.jpg

067-1.jpg

066-1.jpg

Who in there right mind takes two butchered pigs and dumps the carcasses in an area of outstanding natural beauty frequented by dog walkers and familys with young children having picnics and the like. :cuckoo:

Dam disgracefull behaviour if you ask me.

However it wasnt all bad news as i resumed my stalk and caught up with the target buck two fields further on.

013-9-1.jpg

Incase you were wondering i returned later and moved the carcass out of the publics view and informed the farmer.

ATB
RICK O SHEA

You missed a chance to make some lovely brawn from those heads !!

Brianm

'You can drive a horse to water but a pencil must be lead'

this isnt a post for the sensative amoungst us but i once found a butt plug and i dont even want to think about whom was using it....no i never took it home as a trophy

I find it hard to top a butt plug but I did recover the biggest adult mag and vid stash ever when out bashing crows once. Result....

Looks like someone has been doing some home butchery because they had some unregistered pigs so couldn't take them to a slaughter house. Can't see any tags, tattoos or holes where the tags should have been. :-| Wonder what Paul did with the stash of vids!!:D

this isnt a post for the sensative amoungst us but i once found a butt plug and i dont even want to think about whom was using it....no i never took it home as a trophy

And how do you know what a butt plug is you dirty boy :D, my innocent mind would never what one was:rolleyes:

Many years ago when I were but a lad, I was chasing the grouse on the moors above Wolsingham where I live for the Hoorays to launch lead at and found a couple of fishing lures, this is about 3 miles in any direction from any fishable water.

Nothing as gruesome as finding whats left of a pig in the woods but last week whilst out stalking early morning 2 red squirrells come charging out of a stand of Norwegian spruce, one behind the other when one of them ran up my leg level with my waist ,the one behind it froze for a second then retreated as fast as it could ,then the one on me jumped to the ground then ran into a hazel tree chattering away, You hear tales of people ****ing in a squirrels ear early in a morning but I was so close to achieving it:D Marvelous I have never had anything like that ever happen to me i was stunned to say the least

I pulled into a layby once on my way to do a days ferreting for my mate to get out for a pee.
When he got back in the car he showed me a 'Flask' he'd found.
Then he remarked on it's small size with a button on the end and how the stainless steel 'cup' was rather pointed!!
I looked at it and realised it was a rather expensive Dildo, I'd seen them in night clubs in Hamburg in my young soldier days before you ask!!
When I told him what it was he screamed and threw it out of the car window, the trouble was the window was shut and it bounced back and hit him in the face.
I would love to have heard how he explained his bruise to his wife when he got home:lol:

My mate works on a prawn trawler and one day once they'd hauled the nets, he spotted something sticking through the mesh. On closer inspection, it was a strap on :D. Complete with barnacles on the bell end :lol:

It subsequently got named George and used to make appearances wrapped up at Birthday parties and was at one point mounted on a farmers sign at the end of his road :lol:

A peice of stalking we rented had a clearing which had several bras and panties hung in the trees.....they were of a moderate size too!, but also on the way into the wood we once found a tube of 'Durex extra tingle' lubricant.........and on one visit there was letter left at the gate saying ' if you want some of this...meet me back here' the letter had an accompanying photo of a man with his member in his hand!...........he was obviously feeling cocky!:eek:
This forest was near stirling........must be summat in the water there!!!:lol:

A peice of stalking we rented had a clearing which had several bras and panties hung in the trees.....they were of a moderate size too!, but also on the way into the wood we once found a tube of 'Durex extra tingle' lubricant.........and on one visit there was letter left at the gate saying ' if you want some of this...meet me back here' the letter had an accompanying photo of a man with his member in his hand!...........he was obviously feeling cocky!:eek:
This forest was near stirling........must be summat in the water there!!!:lol:
So how many times did you go back then:D

cheeky bugger!......... anyway what he was holding wasn't that spectacular even if i was batting for the other team!:D

Got a very nice swivel office chair here on 5 sets of wheels, I am sitting on it at the moment.
It was dumped at the end of one of my forest rides and is vastly superior to my other.
One mans waste is another mans gold !

HWH.

perhaps the 'extra tingle' may have had to be used!
Although to be honest if he had approached me brandishing his 'weapon' and expecting to disharge in my vicinity i think not so soft end of a mcmillan stock may have had to be thrust in the direction of a hard body part at a moderate velocity!:eek:

Back