Thread: Seeland Highseats

Seeland Highseats

Any comments on either the lean-to or freestanding models would be appreciated, thanks.

Got a freestanding hercules, it is just so much better than the bushwear version (less flimsy)

I have the free standing Hercules it is an absolute joy to use!! The shooting rail is ruddy fantastic!! My one query is will the Bush wear extention kits fit it as I cannot see the Seeland extension kit anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by chrishorner View Post
    I have the free standing Hercules it is an absolute joy to use!! The shooting rail is ruddy fantastic!! My one query is will the Bush wear extention kits fit it as I cannot see the Seeland extension kit anywhere.
    We are on the case Chris and Brendan will reply shortly with regard to the Seeland extension Kit.
    If you want to call the store on 01525 211488 Brendan is looking into this for you.
    Thanks
    Andrew
    Rugged & Tough

Hi Moonraker.

just got off the phone to seeland the folding hide-seat (Product Code-551500420), have additional legs available. but Seeland are out of stock untill December 2015, if there is anything else, please call the store, 01525 211488

Brendan
    Rugged & Tough