Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild boar high fence driven hunt in Romania

Wild boar high fence driven hunt in Romania

Hello Everybody,

Many of us knows that the main disadvantage of fixed price drived hunt is you will pay the same amount of money even if you will shoot 5 boars or none.
    This is why I am offering you a different package.

The trip consist in 2 hunting days and 3 nights and included:

all transportation in Romania
    single room full board accommodation
    organization of the hunt with beaters and dogs
    first preparation of the trophies

Base cost of the hunt is 750 euro

Trophy fees for every boar regardless of size is 350 euro

The numbers of the boars related to the size of the fenced is very high, more than 400 boars in 700 hectares.

We only have place for one group this year, as we do only 3 group per year.

Of course, if the group want to negociate a fix price for a certain number of boars, we can do that too, but my strong suggestion is that every hunter pay the base cost and shoot 2, 3 big males for only 350 eur each boar.

Looking forward for your opinion...

Marius Merutiu

350 euro trophy fee for a boar???
    Where abouts in Romania? Is it fenced ?

Perhaps this post by Marius isn't explained quite clearly, I may be wrong, I quite often am according to my wife;-)
    I am joining a group of 20 German/Hungarian hunters on a two day driven hunt in Hungary and the price is as follows.
    Each hunter will pay 510 Euros for the organisation, Marius calls this the base cost for the two days.
    Then on top of that there is a fixed fee of 350 Euros for 25 pigs a day, regardless of who shoots them or size with no trophy fees.
    So two days with a total of 50 pigs between us will cost each hunter 510 + 700 Euros.
    If the bag is less, there is a sliding scale down to 10 or less at 200 Euros a day.
    So if it is a carp trip then we only pay carp money but the way it is run gives the beaters and dogs an incentive to get as many pigs to the guns.
    Maybe Marius can explain his system of payment a little more.
    Last edited by EMcC; 03-10-2015 at 09:22.

I have just bought into this driven weekend, it is only 4 hours from my job in Bratislava.
    http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=5611451
    170 Euros
    Tageskosten:
    bis 10 Stk Wild 230.-€
    11-19 Stk 300.-€
    ab 20 Stk 370.-€
    Kein Aufpreis beim Keiler!
    Anyone else want to join in? I am staying near Vienna airport (40 kms) and use a Hyundai Terracan so I have lots of room. I speak fluent German.
    Should be fun.
    Martin

I booked my trip direct with the Agent but he is also advertising on E Gun.
    My dates are 4-7th December with hunting days the 5th and 6th.
    Marius's advertisement is very similar but the last bit of it doesn't seem clear.
    The agent has told me I will be the only Englishman on this trip so my German will also get a pounding, probably fluctuating from Platt Deutch to Hoch Deutch :-)

It seems quite plain to me what is being offered. If you only shoot big boar its it would be a resonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagare View Post
    It seems quite plain to me what is being offered. If you only shoot big boar its it would be a resonable price.
    So the whole team pay a share of the 350 Euros paid for each Boar shot by the team or only the person that shot the boar pays the whole 350 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    I have just bought into this driven weekend, it is only 4 hours from my job in Bratislava.
    http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=5611451
    170 Euros
    Tageskosten:
    bis 10 Stk Wild 230.-€
    11-19 Stk 300.-€
    ab 20 Stk 370.-€
    Kein Aufpreis beim Keiler!
    Anyone else want to join in? I am staying near Vienna airport (40 kms) and use a Hyundai Terracan so I have lots of room. I speak fluent German.
    Should be fun.
    Martin
    That's the same trip Eddy is going on. So he will be able to continue to speak English ��

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    So the whole team pay a share of the 350 Euros paid for each Boar shot by the team or only the person that shot the boar pays the whole 350 ?
    The clue is in this part of the advert. ( but my strong suggestion is that every hunter pay the base cost and shoot 2, 3 big males for only 350 eur each boar.) If the hunters blast away at small boar then it will be costly. Self control and only shoot the big ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sika98k View Post
    That's the same trip Eddy is going on. So he will be able to continue to speak English ��
    I think Martin's dates are not the same as mine but it would be good if it was;-)