Available: High Seat cull shooting, fallow/muntjac Buckingham

IanF

Hi Folks,

We have made arrangements to provide a further cull shooting opportunities for Muntjac & Fallow near Buckingham.

These will be conducted through the winter season, the first being from pm Friday to pm Sunday.
December 11-13th
January 8-10th
February12-14th
March 4-6th

On each weekend you are welcome to attend as many of the four high-seat outings as you wish.

External Image - Click to view original size (640x480px)

Costs: £75 per outing to include unlimited cull beasts (Fallow & Muntjac). Trophy beasts may be taken if seen, however these will be at additional cost, pricing being provided to those attending this CULL shoot.

External Image - Click to view original size (640x452px)

External Image - Click to view original size (640x480px)

We will be shooting on several well known estates north of Aylesbury, where the deer have been growing fat on Pheasant feeders & cover-crops & the keepers are keen to reduce deer numbers.

External Image - Click to view original size (512x384px)

You should be competent to gralloch your own beasts, however, coaching is available for those looking to improve their skills. You will also need to arrive with your rifle (.240 or greater) pre-zeroed, and bring a target to confirm this has been done. You will need to show your FAC conditioned, for deer as well as valid shooting insurance (BASC, NGO etc) prior to being allowed to shoot.

Venison is retained by the estate but carcasses can be purchased at £1.25lb if required

Local accommodation at the Best Western HERE (only £20 PP based on two sharing) or Buckingham Travelodge - food at local pubs/restaurants as suits best.

If you are interested in joining us, please contact me with your Email address (info@farringtonds.com) & I will forward further information.

Regards,

Ian Farrington
www.farringtonds.com
Tel: 07798 771 062

Just taken a walk around the grounds & Fallow numbers have increased as the commercial shoots locally beat through their covers.

Spaces still available in Jan & Feb, but please folks, do contact me by PM or Email to confirm we still have places.

Best wishes,

Ian

Still two places available on the weekend January 8-10th :)

Get in touch quickly if you fancy joining us for some or all of the outings.

Best wishes,

Ian

Two places available on the Sunday am+pm - contact me soonest if you would like to join us.

Soulboy - the shoot pre-Christmas did not happen - I was guiding on CWD instead (took six) so the grounds are still untouched this season!

kind regards,

Ian :)

Can I ask what numbers were achieved at the last weekend please.
Thanks in advance

I was on the one last February I think we ended up with 3 muntjac and a fallow but I only did the 4 outings. We did have a few people with lost muntjac though I believe.

Back