Thread: 10x32 burris bino's (BNIB)

10x32 burris bino's (BNIB)

New boxed ,duplicate gift, RRP 145

The Burris Landmark offers the best detail resolution and the best light transmission in a handy, strong and lightweight body. They are available in a wide range.
    Magnification 10x Objective Lens Diameter 32mm Field of View (ft/1000y) 310 Close Focus9ft Weight 19oz Length 5.5" ColourGreen
    Package includes: 10x32 Binoculars, Case, Neckstrap

i have a receipt for 145 for these, but prices have dropped.........

accept 70 posted
    Last edited by MrYou; 10-05-2010 at 10:05. Reason: price adj

very compact binos these, superb quality too. open to sensible offers .

binos

these are genuine Burris, not chineese copies

I had a pair of these a while ago. Traded them in for Hawkes. They are not good in low light, but perfectly good for day time use. Would be good for Hill stalking but not for woodland.

Good luck with your sale

Sam
    Last edited by Sam; 10-05-2010 at 10:38. Reason: Spelling
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I had a pair of these a while ago. Traded them in for Hawkes. They are not good in low light, but perfectly good for day time use. Would be good for Hill stalking but not for woodland.

Good luck with your sale

Sam
    when i was scouting for a quality pair of field binos, i found the Burris clarity superior to lupold & bushnell for the trebble the 's, hence i chose

Burris do make reasonable glass. I mean to say that x32 is not your best magnification for low light condtions. 10x32 Binos let in a maximum of 3.2mm of light. Ideally for woodland stalking you want 7mm, hence why 7x42 (letting in 6mm) are the norm in my experiance, even better are 8x56 (letting in 7mm) are ideal, but are very large.

As I said, reasonable binoculars for the money, but not my choice for woodland stalking - first/last light.

Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore