Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scope, about 100

Scope, about 100

Hi all,
    Had myself a bit of a disaster today and managed to drop my scope from a considerable height onto a concrete floor!
    Looks OK aside from the flattened rim on one side around the objective lens...
    Anyway, it was a bushnell 3-9x50 and I paid about 60 for it second hand. I can push the boat out to about 100 on a second hand replacement. Similar size/mag preferred. Must be 1 inch tube.
    What have you got?
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Hi Simon, I have a nikko stirling diamond 3-12x56 with an illuminated reticle, but it has a 30mm tube, but comes with the mounts for 100, was mounted on my .270 for about 15 rounds so pretty much brand new!!

Cheers Matt

Hi Simon, I have got a bushnell 4-12x40 with 1" tube. it is in good condition with a custom ret (2 aiming lines handy for hold over) i got it for my rimfire but havn't used it. I paid 50 for it you can have it for the same plus p&p. pm if you are interested

Hi 1kevb If Simon don't want the scope I might be interested in it for my .222, could you post a picture of the reticle or send me one please!

ok will let you know if Simon isn't having it. many thanks Kev

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    For Sale: scope swap. with a cash adjustment for a thinner ret scope.

Simon.

I have this on offer, I need a thinner ret as this was purchased for my 17 hmr but I have zeroed it and not used it since I can't get on with it,

Bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Shadrach and bobjs, thanks they're the sort of thing I'm after, but it really does need to be a 1 inch tube. I'm using a one piece mount which I very much like (and which is expensive to replace!)
    1kevb, thanks also but not quite what I'm after I think.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    Blog

Gentlemen (ladies?)
    Thanks to those who have responded here and by PM.
    I've done some research and stuck my sensible head on and have decided to hold off for now and buy a new Vortex scope after my next batch of overtime is paid. By all accounts I don't have to spend a lot more than my 100 to get a really good value scope with the Vortex.
    Blog

I'd look at Hawke mate, I use them on both my .308 and 7mm Rem Mag, good scopes for the money, check them out.

Hi Simon have a look at my thread I have a hawke endurance for sale if your intrested I work in Worcester if you was keen ATB jim