Remy stock

Concrete paddy

Hi lads , I'm looking for a synthetic stock for my remy 700 .308 , it has the factory stainless fluted barrel , I think they call it medium barrel , I don't want the stock with the wide barrel Channel, or any of you know where I can get one ? There is a walnut stock on it at the moment , not even a mark on it , but I just fancy a change

I have a Butler Creek stock somewhere.
If you are interested, send me the postage, I'll send it to you and if you like it, send me the difference between posting cost and what you think it is worth.
It is black abs/plastic/fibreglass or something.
What do you reckon to that.

Thats mighty sound of you EMcC ,and thanks for your reply , I'll send you €50 which should more than cover the cost , if I like it I'll send you whatever you think it's worth , if not I'll send it back and you needn't reimburse me , can you accept PayPal ? Thanks again

Lets wait until you get it, I'll also know the cost of postage once it's on it's way.
I'll get it off tomorrow.

half an hour later ;)
I've just done a quick check on postage to your place and I find it hard to believe it is so expensive.
I will do an in depth search tomorrow and give you the details.

Last edited:
Hi Martin,
It's on it's way, E Mail me and I'll forward the tracking details.
No E Mail received but it is on it's way to Athlone at the last check last night.

PS how many stocks are you after ?

Last edited:
Hi Martin, an update - it is in Athlone and being sorted for distribution so there's a good chance you may get it on Monday.

Hi Martin, an update - it is in Athlone and being sorted for distribution so there's a good chance you may get it on Monday.
It was taken to your address but could not be delivered because there was nobody to sign for it.
If you don't contact the courier within five days to arrange another delivery date it will be returned to me at my cost of return carriage !

It seems you didn't give me the full address so the courier couldn't find you sonow you will have to contact them via the details I'll send by PM.

Contacted the courier and he's dropping it off tomorrow , I'll keep you posted
Somehow or other it was delivered after all. I have just been contacted by the courier and am told it was delivered at 17.17hrs today.
I hope you are pleased with it.
Delivery Date:12[SUP]th [/SUP]October 2015
Delivery Time:17:17 PM local time
Signature:Mxxxxx Dxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Somehow or other it was delivered after all. I have just been contacted by the courier and am told it was delivered at 17.17hrs today.
I hope you are pleased with it.
Delivery Date:12[SUP]th [/SUP]October 2015
Delivery Time:17:17 PM local time
Signature:Mxxxxx Dxxxxxxx
My sister just rang me it has been delivered , she signed for it , I'll be collecting it in the morning, thanks again

My sister just rang me it has been delivered , she signed for it , I'll be collecting it in the morning, thanks again
That was Tuesday, was everything OK, have you tried it yet, are you satisfied with it ?
Did you find out how to use paypal ? Nothing showed up on my paypal account yet.

Back