Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9 gun cabinet, extra deep with internal locking cabinet

9 gun cabinet, extra deep with internal locking cabinet

price drop to 100 need gone asap
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Last edited by Jamesneale89; 18-11-2015 at 11:03. Reason: Dimensions attached

Can you post up the dimensions please?

Hi
    I'll take it, if it's still for sale

I can post dimensions tomorrow, and yes cabinet is still for sale, would you like me to hold it for you until we come to an arrangement?

I'm sorry and yes I know the rules but this is NOT a RIFLE cabinet anymore but is an 8 gun shotgun cabinet. With the deep foam placed on the back wall it would hold 5 rifles perhaps? In this configuration it's never going to hold 8 or 9 rifles. I think that you need to show this cabinet with some rifles in it James before someone is very disappointed.
    Baguio
    Last edited by baguio; 11-10-2015 at 03:41.

I suggest you stop hijacking threads play if your bored on a sat night, this is an extra deep, as I have had my own scoped rifles in the cabinet! And it it 8/9 gun, if you hijack this thread again I will report you for just being a total douche, get a life and grow up

No need for name calling James. Just be honest. We both know what it is and more importantly what it isn't!
    Thank you.
    baguio
    Last edited by baguio; 11-10-2015 at 03:38.

Well when I bought it , it was an 8/9 gun cabinet, God wording specific! It is extra deep therefore can accommodate scoped rifles! Trust me I've had my own, there was a need because to be honest it is sad that your trawl threads looking for errors

really cant understand the mindset of folk that butt into treads and talk down goods offered by other members. If you are interested in buying, fine, ask away otherwise its up to any potential buyer to satisfy themselves the goods will do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesneale89 View Post
    Well when I bought it , it was an 8/9 gun cabinet, God wording specific! It is extra deep therefore can accommodate scoped rifles! Trust me I've had my own, there was a need because to be honest it is sad that your trawl threads looking for errors
    Exactly, gun cabinet NOT rifle. It doesn't accommodate scoped rifles unless you put them on their sides in which case you're not going to fit in more than 4. Being deep has nothing to do with it! If you change the foam it could easily be made into a 4/5 (depending on dimensions) Rifle cabinet but it's never going to be an 8/9 Rifle cabinet so don't tell lies!

Quote Originally Posted by slider View Post
    really cant understand the mindset of folk that butt into treads and talk down goods offered by other members. If you are interested in buying, fine, ask away otherwise its up to any potential buyer to satisfy themselves the goods will do the job.
    The mind set slider is that I have been ripped off before and didn't like it one little bit! I don't trawl adverts looking for faults but to ignore obvious ones would be turning a blind eye to some poor sod to get ripped off. If you think that that is acceptable then that's you conscience but I don't. Just imagine if you were ripped off and someone then admitted that they knew but kept quiet. How would you feel?
    Baguio
    Last edited by baguio; 11-10-2015 at 08:31.