Thread: Haglofs Grym Boots?

Haglofs Grym Boots?

Quite like the look of the Haglofs Grym boots. Ultra light, gore tex lined and made from some super dooper fabric, has anyone got a pair of can offer come to good or bad, thanks.

I had a pair they were very comfy and light after 3 weeks let water in. Got replacements they lasted 4 weeks started to crack over the front got them replaced again and they only lasted 5 weeks same problem as before so got a refund. They may of changed them but i don't rate them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by lyon View Post
    I had a pair they were very comfy and light after 3 weeks let water in. Got replacements they lasted 4 weeks started to crack over the front got them replaced again and they only lasted 5 weeks same problem as before so got a refund. They may of changed them but i don't rate them at all.
    Thanks, I phoned a shop who sells Haglofs to ask about availability and if they were wide or narrow fit, he told me they were **** and not to buy a pair as the ones he's sold all came back with the same problems as yours!!! I had to thank him for his honesty!! Looks like another pair of Lundhags then!