Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this mincing machine a good deal? Looks like a buffalo.

Is this mincing machine a good deal? Looks like a buffalo.

Hello, looking for a mincer and searching posts, buffalo seem to be well rated (for the money).
    this looks the same, is it?

149 reduced to 59

Butchers Sundries Premium Professional Electric Meat Mincer Home

also, for comparison,
    Meat Mincer - Capable of 113kg/hour maximum output.: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen Home

and

Caterlite Meat Mincer Capable of 113kg/hour maximum output: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen Home

If anyone has used them id be grateful for opinion. Cheers

I had a look at the first one, before I decided to buy mine. In my opinion, I made the wise choice spending a bit more and buying what I did. Have a look at it here.

Quote Originally Posted by 308tikka View Post
    Hello, looking for a mincer and searching posts, buffalo seem to be well rated (for the money).
    this looks the same, is it?

149 reduced to 59

Butchers Sundries Premium Professional Electric Meat Mincer Home

also, for comparison,
    Meat Mincer - Capable of 113kg/hour maximum output.: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen Home

and

Caterlite Meat Mincer Capable of 113kg/hour maximum output: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen Home

If anyone has used them id be grateful for opinion. Cheers
    That first one make my wee 40 mincer from Amazon look like pants... BUT, i'ts been working all day, making sausages and burgers....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electric-meat-mincer-TC-8-young/dp/B005XBSV6Q

I've got this Butchers Sundries mincer and it seems to do what it says on the tin. I've processed a couple red hinds, a roe and various pork and lamb bits and never had any problems with it. Not sure if it's any good for processing large quantities of mince, but it's perfect for occasional use. Reasonably easy to clean and doesn't take up too much space in the cupboard.
    The only issue I have with it is that it's VERY loud. I wear ear defenders when using it.

Also, I have a separate sausage stuffer, so never tried using the mincer as a stuffer.

Quote Originally Posted by mChavez View Post
    I've got this Butchers Sundries mincer and it seems to do what it says on the tin. I've processed a couple red hinds, a roe and various pork and lamb bits and never had any problems with it. Not sure if it's any good for processing large quantities of mince, but it's perfect for occasional use. Reasonably easy to clean and doesn't take up too much space in the cupboard.
    The only issue I have with it is that it's VERY loud. I wear ear defenders when using it.

Also, I have a separate sausage stuffer, so never tried using the mincer as a stuffer.
    bugger. I need less noise, not more due to close proximity of neighbours. Guess ill have to look,at the youngs model. Im definitely a buy once, buy well mindset. Justndont like dropping wedge unnecessarily!

Any VERY good manual mincers?!

Quote Originally Posted by 308tikka View Post
    bugger. I need less noise, not more due to close proximity of neighbours. Guess ill have to look,at the youngs model. Im definitely a buy once, buy well mindset. Justndont like dropping wedge unnecessarily!

Any VERY good manual mincers?!
    In that case stay away from the kenwood too. It is rather loud...

The VonChef one on Amazon worth a look at 39.99 - I bought one and works well. Same size motor and same bits n bobs.
    Easier than my previous attempts with a hand blender......
    I never make the same mistake twice.

I make it five or six times.

Just to be sure.

We got one of these Andrew James Premium Electric Meat Mincer Grinder and Sausage Maker, With Vegetable And Cheese Grater Attachment. Powerful 1800 Watt Copper Motor it lasted until the third fallow carcase when the bearing at the front broke up, and you need ear defenders to use it.

atbTim

The butchers sundries machine is even cheaper on their own website, I have just brought one as a very early house warming present for myself.