Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Low Life To**ers

Low Life To**ers

Just done the rounds this evening and the 5 new pheasant feeders I put out at the weekend have all been half emptied and stolen.

Who has a use for Pheasant feeders apart from those of us who raise Pheasants? It's like High Seats being stolen, you have to think it's our own who are having it away with them.

Really pisses me off.
    So much to learn and so little time left

Yes, similar story with us last week.

Same here me and the misses,went to feed the partridge pen,one of 3,we are releasing, to fly my new peregrine at and some lower life form has nicked the power pack for the electric fencer.
    Now I have spent nights out,a lot,doing the foxes,crows,fen trapping etc,etc.
    But when this happens it really winds me and the wife shes well peeved.
    Tod.

So, if I was you, I would look on some of the anti forums, they will inform you of how to steal Pheasant feeders, duck feeders etc etc to upset and bankrupt the shoot owners etc.
    The is a cafe in the highland with posters on the walls explaining ghow to do these things and even worse!

It seems that there are low life's everywhere. The problem is that people keep quiet rather than outing them. "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" Quote by Edmund Burke. Maybe we could all learn something from this?

There are far too many posts involving thieves and undesirables appearing on this sight.

Why can't people just do an honest days work for an honest days pay without trying to get one over on each other, rip each other off or obtain something for nothing!
    I don't suppose for one minute that you will get your feeders back Nigel but I wish you luck anyway. These sorts of things severely piss me off too!
    I trust that you have reported in to the police? Us country folk are far to accepting. If there is a Café that is advertising how to do such things then the police should be made to pay the owners a visit because that is despicable!
    Last edited by baguio; 13-10-2015 at 20:19.

Quote Originally Posted by levigsp View Post
    So, if I was you, I would look on some of the anti forums, they will inform you of how to steal Pheasant feeders, duck feeders etc etc to upset and bankrupt the shoot owners etc.
    The is a cafe in the highland with posters on the walls explaining ghow to do these things and even worse!
    What cafe?

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    It seems that there are low life's everywhere. The problem is that people keep quiet rather than outing them. "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" Quote by Edmund Burke. Maybe we could all learn something from this?

There are far too many posts involving thieves and undesirables appearing on this sight.

Why can't people just do an honest days work for an honest days pay without trying to get one over on each other, rip each other off or obtain something for nothing!
    I don't suppose for one minute that you will get your feeders back Nigel but I wish you luck anyway. These sorts of things severely piss me off too!
    Had a result a couple of weeks ago though. Strimming the verge outside the house and some scum bag drove past the trailer about 40 yds behind me, passenger jumps out, lifts the leaf blower off my trailer, jumps back in and drives off.

Problem for him was that he had his phone number sign written on the side of his truck and I had him on CCTV.

I phoned the number, told his "boss" about my little problem and suggested that if it was returned same day the CCTV footage would not get into the hands of the Police. Silly bugger didn't return it, so Police are informed next morning, come round to see the footage, giggle a lot, go and collect the leaf blower and nick him.

People warn you off chasing these problems down because of the risk of retaliation, but your quote is quite right baguio, we have to stand up to the buggers. It's a risk, but if we do nothing they get stronger and the Police can do nothing - even if they have the resource to do react even if you do tell them. The stats are not recorded and as stats make the world go round no one thinks there is a problem.

Not so lucky this time, no evidence to work on.
    So much to learn and so little time left

Yup stand up !!
    If we bow down , they will just keep on coming ...
    So how about starting with name of this cafe with posters on how to hinder shooting with illegal acts ?

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by sauer View Post
    Yup stand up !!
    If we bow down , they will just keep on coming ...
    So how about starting with name of this cafe with posters on how to hinder shooting with illegal acts ?

Paul

This is a real must do!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by highland stalker View Post
    What cafe?
    The John muir cafe in Gairloch.