Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Privi Partizan

Privi Partizan

I'm looking for a stockist for this ammo. Central Scotland area, your help appreciated.

Fairly sure I've bought it from both branches of Bushwear in 223 and 308.

Quote Originally Posted by cammy567 View Post
    Thank you Cammy, I will phone them tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by cammy567 View Post
    Penta, make sure they actually chamber correctly, a friend bought some in .308, took them onto the range.....not one would chamber, or come close, he returned them to the shop, and bought federal, all of which chambered well and he shot the bull to boot!

Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Penta, make sure they actually chamber correctly, a friend bought some in .308, took them onto the range.....not one would chamber, or come close, he returned them to the shop, and bought federal, all of which chambered well and he shot the bull to boot!
    Thanks Patrick Hmmm, a bad batch for sure !!.

Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    known lots of people shoot PPU ammo never heard that before, have reloaded a lot of it many times and never heard of that! maybe he should have bought .243?
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    known lots of people shoot PPU ammo never heard that before, have reloaded a lot of it many times and never heard of that! maybe he should have bought .243?

Maybe he was trying to buy some, oh I don't know Vit N140 instead of privi, and someone from West Berkshire came in and bought it from under his nose.

maybe that's why the N140, sorry i mean Privi wouldn't shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandhubert View Post
    Maybe he was trying to buy some, oh I don't know Vit N140 instead of privi, and someone from West Berkshire came in and bought it from under his nose.

maybe that's why the N140, sorry i mean Privi wouldn't shoot.
    whateva Amir you snooze you lose
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    whateva Amir you snooze you lose

Hello mate.

Get mine from henry krank but also get them from bushware perth if I am up at my place in Scotland never had a problem with Privis shoot nothing else except my home loads using privy cases