New deer dog

tumbleweed

:D Yip this is me right now. On Friday morning bright and early I left for my first visit to the beautiful Wales to Pick up a wee Bavarian mountain hound Cross English Springer Spaniel from mmbeatle (Mark) and his lovely wife.

So back of 6 bells and up and Breaky down with obligatory Sugary Tea for a long journey, everything going fine till i hit Birmingham and Sat Nav took me away from the Toll Road M6, worst mistake i could ever make a total nightmare stop start stop start, top speed anything between 1-3mph what a nightmare, how the hell does anybody put up with that.

Booked into a lovely wee B&B in Newport @ the Beautiful China Blue Bedroom, The Ladies running this B&B are fantastic hosts right down to earth, got the run of the place, do more or less as you would in your own house.

Saturday the BIG DAY, turned up at Mark and his lovely wife house and it was like meeting and old Friend (not so much the old) a cracking couple and Amazing Dogs, Now Marks hands me my New Wee Man,
Lovely another wee best pal.
Very very helpful in everything about the dog and the other wee girl, that i was going to Drop off to BOB.
So Home and was absolutely knackered and now back to life.

SO THANK YOU MARK (MMBEATLE)
FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE ON "MY WEE DUG" and DONATION TO CHARITY WITHOUT TAKING ANYTHING FOR YOURSELF,
I DEFINITELY GOT ONE OF THE BIGGEST STEALS I HAVE EVER HAD AND THERE WAS NO STEALING INVOLVED HAHA,

MARK YOUR A GENTLEMAN AND I WISH YOU WELL IN ALL THAT YOU DO, CAUSE YOUR ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO DESERVE TO DO WELL.

PS My boy has stole him already and am waiting till he's asleep till i get him and my wee girl back, Yeah life is good and again its the benefits etc that the membership on here has passed my way and the THOUGHTFULNESS and SELFLESS acts by members (MMBEATLE) that help others they do not know.
Again Cheers
ChrisMc (tumbleweed)

:D Yip this is me right now. On Friday morning bright and early I left for my first visit to the beautiful Wales to Pick up a wee Bavarian mountain hound Cross English Springer Spaniel from mmbeatle (Mark) and his lovely wife.

So back of 6 bells and up and Breaky down with obligatory Sugary Tea for a long journey, everything going fine till i hit Birmingham and Sat Nav took me away from the Toll Road M6, worst mistake i could ever make a total nightmare stop start stop start, top speed anything between 1-3mph what a nightmare, how the hell does anybody put up with that.

Booked into a lovely wee B&B in Newport @ the Beautiful China Blue Bedroom, The Ladies running this B&B are fantastic hosts right down to earth, got the run of the place, do more or less as you would in your own house.

Saturday the BIG DAY, turned up at Mark and his lovely wife house and it was like meeting and old Friend (not so much the old) a cracking couple and Amazing Dogs, Now Marks hands me my New Wee Man,
Lovely another wee best pal.
Very very helpful in everything about the dog and the other wee girl, that i was going to Drop off to BOB.
So Home and was absolutely knackered and now back to life.

SO THANK YOU MARK (MMBEATLE)
FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE ON "MY WEE DUG" and DONATION TO CHARITY WITHOUT TAKING ANYTHING FOR YOURSELF,
I DEFINITELY GOT ONE OF THE BIGGEST STEALS I HAVE EVER HAD AND THERE WAS NO STEALING INVOLVED HAHA,

MARK YOUR A GENTLEMAN AND I WISH YOU WELL IN ALL THAT YOU DO, CAUSE YOUR ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO DESERVE TO DO WELL.

PS My boy has stole him already and am waiting till he's asleep till i get him and my wee girl back, Yeah life is good and again its the benefits etc that the membership on here has passed my way and the THOUGHTFULNESS and SELFLESS acts by members (MMBEATLE) that help others they do not know.
Again Cheers
ChrisMc (tumbleweed)

Great stuff, can't beat having a new pup! Sounds like Mark is a top bloke too.
Good luck with the little un, I'm sure you'll have hours of fun together. Keep us updated how the pup turns out.

Back