Thread: Wern Ddu range.

Wern Ddu range.

Managed to get over to Wern Ddu range yesterday, well impressed with the welcome from Clwyd, He is a very agreeable sort, Last time I had a range all to myself was on a visit to Minsterely, Not too often you can reverse your motor almost onto the range mats!,all of which are covered, the need to prove some GMX mono loadings for Germany brought me here, as other things at home have been getting in the way of shoots lately, just a couple of pics, the area between the backstop & firing points will be turfed over soon, absolutely no air movement in the quarry. Attachment 62339 Attachment 62341Attachment 62338Attachment 62340Attachment 62337 groups tightening as the powder charge went up.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Just working out the chrony readings, group 2 gives ME of 3200flbs, velocity averages 2955fps, need to tweak a little now., grid squares are 20mm, & bullet 165g GMX.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Do they still need you to have someone with you? That used to be the case but it sounds like you were on your own.

No Paul, no overseers, but am an RCO anyways, great when you have no butts duty, no lookout duty & no one else to watch over.