Thread: Optilock extra-lo 30mm rings blued

Optilock extra-lo 30mm rings blued

Set of extra low blued 30m Optilock rings please.

Cheers
    Malc

I may have a set in the near future (month or two) - not sure what your timeline is.

Looking for second hand Swaro Z6i 5-30x50 BT and pretty sure my existing XTRA-LO won't fit (x40 currently mounted in them).

I'll send you a message if I manage to find one - if you still haven't had any success or aren't in rush then may be of help.

Regards,

Ally

Quote Originally Posted by Ally H View Post
    I may have a set in the near future (month or two) - not sure what your timeline is.

Looking for second hand Swaro Z6i 5-30x50 BT and pretty sure my existing XTRA-LO won't fit (x40 currently mounted in them).

I'll send you a message if I manage to find one - if you still haven't had any success or aren't in rush then may be of help.

Regards,

Ally
    Thanks Ally. I reckon you'll manage to fit a 50mm objective, I had an S&B 50mm fitted to my now departed 75 223 on extra lo 30mm and it was perfect.

just out of interest - did it also fit lens caps / Butler Creeks without touching barrel / action?

I had the original S&B bikinis on it with no fouling on the barrel. I checked the dimensions of the scope against the published dimensions on the Sako Optilock pages before buying the extra-lo rings (second hand on here).
    Anyway, I've just ordered the rings I need, as I have someone waiting for the set of lo ones I currently have fitted.

Thanks - will look up dimensions

Still in the market for these if there's any gathering dust...