Thread: Kids Wellingtons

Kids Wellingtons

Hi Gents

My lad needs some boots this year and I wondered what experience everyone else had.

I've looked at Dunlops through to Aigles and can't decide yet

cheers

Rob
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Cheap ones, until their feet stop growing.
    And once their feet do stop growing they're old enough to buy their own

I have two pairs of Aigle neoprenes in size 6, that my boy has grown out of, too good to throw away, if there any good to you I can send them if you pay postage, just a thought, cheers

Seeland neoprene lined kids wellies, my lad lives in his got his first pair 2 sizes too big!! Lasted about two years, on his second pair, he has a pair of seeland all round in camo, nowhere near as good, lasted about 5/6 months, cheap pairs from the WCF store would be in the bucket after 5/6 weeks!! Seeland are the best ones I've found.

My kids live in dunlop wellies. With the 4 children needing 2prs each (for home and for school) and growing out of them in no time at all I must own a share of the company!

Would love to know the answer to this one, my boys live in wellies. Used to buy Hunters,but the quality has gone downhill recently. Tried a pair of Joules within the last month and they lasted a record nine days before both boots split ! Even worse when they reach the change over to adult sizes and your looking at 70-100 a pair !

Cheers gents and especially Bramble. I will take you up on your kind offer. PM sent.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.