Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best DSC1 provider in or near oxfordshire

Best DSC1 provider in or near oxfordshire

Can anyone recommend anyone or course provider for DSC1 in Oxfordshire as I'm currently looking at the BDS who do courses in Hampshire.

thanks in advance

SD Regular
    Consider Jelen for DSCL1, also in Hampshire - and they run courses a little more frequently - plus closer to you than Fordingbridge.....

The other place to consider is Corinium Rifle Range near Cirencester.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Dave stretton donnington deer services leics

Not too far from you, Paul Hill at Corinium Rifle Range: http://www.coriniumrange.com/

There was someone I think from Oxford way on the last course Paul took. I recently did my DSC1 with Paul who uses BASC assessors (BASC affiliated course) and have to say it was excellent. Despite 30 years of shooting experience, I went with an open mind and did come away having learnt a reasonable amount. No shortcut to experience, but worthwhile imho and highly recommended. Paul will I think be running the next one in a few months time. His contact details are on his website. He also has the advantage of having his own full bore range close to where the class room stuff is done at Cirencester Rural Innovations centre. Feel free to get in touch if you want an informal chat.
    Last edited by ChesterP; 22-10-2015 at 20:13.

Pierre might be running one you can contact him from on here.

Quote Originally Posted by ChesterP View Post
    Not too far from you, Paul Hill at Corinium Rifle Range: http://www.coriniumrange.com/

There was someone I think from Oxford way on the last course Paul took. I recently did my DSC1 with Paul who uses BASC assessors (BASC affiliated course) and have to say it was excellent. Despite 30 years of shooting experienced, I went with an open mind and did come away having learnt a reasonable amount. No shortcut to experience, but worthwhile imho and highly recommended. Paul will I think be running the next one in a few months time. His contact details are on his website. He also has the advantage of having his own full bore range close to where the class room stuff is done at Cirencester Rural Innovations centre. Feel free to get in touch if you want an informal chat.
    yeh go with, I did mine there, fab facilities, Sal the other half does famous cakes too. no bull approach...
    Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
    Elbert Hubbard

+1 for Paul he,s on here as H.M.E if you want to PM him.great course ,good facilities and the cakes the cakes
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

So sounds like Paul's the man, and the cakes !

Happy to recommend Jelen. They're down in Hampshire.

Quote Originally Posted by goodaim View Post
    So sounds like Paul's the man, and the cakes !
    Have we mentioned the cakes?

They're rather good...