Available: Warning - Zliav hunting conmen

rnjc

Dear all

Myself and another SD member booked an Ibex hunt through Zliav hunting. We transferred the money, signed the contract and then that is the last we heard from them. They have made no contact since and we have made every effort through their website and social media to get in touch.

therefore please spread the word that they are nothing but thieves and no-one should book a hunt through them.

Jack

Dear all

Myself and another SD member booked an Ibex hunt through Zliav hunting. We transferred the money, signed the contract and then that is the last we heard from them. They have made no contact since and we have made every effort through their website and social media to get in touch.

therefore please spread the word that they are nothing but thieves and no-one should book a hunt through them.

Jack

Jack,

sorry to hear about this!...there are a lot of 'bad apples' in the industry...hope you come right!

Sounds very bad luck as their web site and facebook look so professional. They do list references of several peoples email address' some of whom sound British. Have you tried contacting them ? e.g. Peter Stone - sto.peter@yahoo.co.uk.
Everyone's nightmare.

How did you get on?
Also booked a trip in July and have only seen these comments recently!
We also have heard nothing....

Hi mate

I went with RNC. Still haven't got our money back and he won't respond to our emails.

A friend who didn't come on the trip got in touch asking for a quote and he (boris) responded immediately.

They totally ripped us off!

My rifle also got seized in Kyrgyzstan had a lot of grief getting it back

Send me a PM if you want to discuss further.

Best

Sean

Not what I wanted to hear! But exactly what I expected,

we have been advised to go to the police, and are highly unlikely to get any money back but we shall try..

So I assume you went to Kyrgyzstan expecting to be ibex hunting and ended up stuck?

Gentlemen it comes as no surprise to me to hear of these unscrupulous people taking clients money. This whole area is rife with bent people. If anyone is intending on going I would propose that you contact Safari Outfitters in Wyoming and speak to either Clark Jeffs or Gretchen Stark.

This company have been dealing with hunts in this part of the world for many years and although they may not be the cheapest they certainly will give you the hunt you require.

Casper Van Rensburg is also top class he lived in the uk for years & his dad was a PH now he lives in RSA & takes clients hunting reasonable rates & no extras as he said to me " you don't need to bring money once you've paid" really nice guy with generations of experience.

Back