Available: stalking available on red hinds in scotland

kernow69

This is non profitable ad .

I have gone to scotland for the last two years and are going again this year 7th -21st Nov .

A friend of mine as pulled out due to work commitments,He was going to stalk with me the week 14th -21st stalking the mon to friday.

We go with the guide and share the cost.

Anyone interested private message me please , only serious people need ask as cant be bothered and will just stalk on my own and guide if cant find the right person to share the week with.

THIS SPACE AS NOW BEEN TAKEN, THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST SHOWN WILL TRY AND DO A REPORT ON OUR WEEK CHEERS

Possible pick u up and drop you home as i am travelling up from cornwall to scotland.

One day we will stalk seperate as fallow also available on that day, private message for details!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi chap,

Looks like you had a great trip to Scotland!.... Always fancied it...looks amazing.

I'm just curios....I was talking to my father in law last week & he has mentioned a neighbour of his who loves to stalk several times...apparently he has just been off for a highlands trip that a mate pulled out of... Just wondering if it was you in a truly Cornish "it's a small world" kinda way....lol

his name is Phil Warren & he lives in Roache

all the best

yes i took my mate , he is who phil knows, i organise the stalking each year and i have two weeks booked next year !!!! regards kernow69.

Back