Thread: Cheap deer dog for sale

Cheap deer dog for sale

Deer dog for sale - cheap

didn't know what hit him.
    dave

Very good.

A roe did that to me a couple of seasons ago during a small pheasant drive whilst I was awkwardly placed in a very narrow strip between bushes & a small river; it hit me very hard on one hip & nearly had me in the river, much to everyones amusement.

My mate back in Hampshire separated two roe bucks that had got tied together with electric fence twine on their antlers. On releasing them, one ran off and the other turned around and charged him. He turned away and it butted him up the bum resulting in bad bruising, although it could easily have been much worse
    Last edited by baguio; 26-10-2015 at 06:32.

many years ago i was on a pheasant shoot where they kept calling a young lad deer stalker when i asked why as he was obviously to young to stalk i was told on a previous shoot he was beating along a deer run when a roe bowled him over once he gathered his wits he stood up only to be bowled down by a second i obviously never saw it but was told the story was true

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    My mate back in Hampshire separated two roe bucks that had got tied together with electric fence twine on their antlers. On releasing them, one ran off a the other turned around and charged him. He turned away and it butted him up the bum resulting in bad bruising, although it could easily have been much worse
    That's gratitude for you!

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    My mate back in Hampshire separated two roe bucks that had got tied together with electric fence twine on their antlers. On releasing them, one ran off and the other turned around and charged him. He turned away and it butted him up the bum resulting in bad bruising, although it could easily have been much worse
    No good deed ever goes unpunished.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.