Cheap deer dog for sale

Very good.

A roe did that to me a couple of seasons ago during a small pheasant drive whilst I was awkwardly placed in a very narrow strip between bushes & a small river; it hit me very hard on one hip & nearly had me in the river, much to everyones amusement.

My mate back in Hampshire separated two roe bucks that had got tied together with electric fence twine on their antlers. On releasing them, one ran off and the other turned around and charged him. He turned away and it butted him up the bum resulting in bad bruising, although it could easily have been much worse :oops:

Last edited:
many years ago i was on a pheasant shoot where they kept calling a young lad deer stalker when i asked why as he was obviously to young to stalk i was told on a previous shoot he was beating along a deer run when a roe bowled him over once he gathered his wits he stood up only to be bowled down by a second i obviously never saw it but was told the story was true

My mate back in Hampshire separated two roe bucks that had got tied together with electric fence twine on their antlers. On releasing them, one ran off a the other turned around and charged him. He turned away and it butted him up the bum resulting in bad bruising, although it could easily have been much worse :oops:

That's gratitude for you!

My mate back in Hampshire separated two roe bucks that had got tied together with electric fence twine on their antlers. On releasing them, one ran off and the other turned around and charged him. He turned away and it butted him up the bum resulting in bad bruising, although it could easily have been much worse :oops:

No good deed ever goes unpunished.

Back