Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to get head boiled out and ready for mounting in Northumberland or Newcastle

Where to get head boiled out and ready for mounting in Northumberland or Newcastle

I was wondering if anyone on the forum could advise me where I could get a head boiled out and ready for mounting in Northumberland or Tyne and Wear ?

A great friend of mine has recently shot his first Red and would like to keep the head as a reminder (hes an ex-Para and probably wants something to talk to!)
    All advice gratefully received.

If he's an ex para he should be able to chew all the meat off and suck the brains out - or at least, any member of 1 Para could ;-)

I think he was in I Para, but he is getting on a bit, he has probably lost most of his teeth. But you are probably correct about “suck the brains out”

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    If he's an ex para he should be able to chew all the meat off and suck the brains out - or at least, any member of 1 Para could ;-)
    O that is cracking PMSL

I'm guessing you have not done it before, it's pretty easy (if you have got a boiler that is), but I'm sure someone close can do this or show you for future reference.

M

It's not hard, but it is a pretty repulsive job...
    "Wishy washy hand-wringing diversified all encompassing liberal"

If you make it up to the jedburgh region I'm happy to do it for my normal 'Red' charge as I'm used to dealing with this work regularly for myself and for clients. I've come to like the smell and also love the smell of Ballistol..some say I'm nuts.

There are two types of shooters - the fulfilled and successful ones - with a 7 X 57 and those poor souls who have not yet decided to get one!

Haha sounds right for the mighty (1 Para )
    Acer9 what company he in?

I don’t know his company, he got a few years in, realised he has missed the Falklands and went off to do finance, but once a Para…

I have just boiled out a Red, it’s not that hard. Are youclose to Whitley Bay? PM me if you need any help or pointers.