Hello from Devon

Hello all

My daughter decided she was going to start a new life in Devon. The lady indoors said your not taking the grand kids that far away, so if you go we go. Not giving any thought about about cost etc we moved. Still one month in even a grumpy git like me can see the advantages except for one thing, no stalking.

So I now have to make new stalking buds down here. So does anyone live local to Buckfastleigh perhaps we could meet up to give me the lowdown on Devon life and all things shooting. Also who does stalking in this area that I can book.

On the plus side of this move I'm nearly back in my home county (Cornwall) so things are looking up.

Keep up the great site

Mark

Hello from another recent (2.5 years) mover to Devon. There's a Devon Shooters group on Facebook though it's moved to its own forum now Devon Shooters which might make you some contacts. There's a chap on here that offers paid stalking on Dartmoor, Devon Deer Stalker, who would be worth contacting. I'm still new to this game and area but that's a little bit of info that might help you get started. I'm up in North Devon but still spend a lot of time working back in London and doing the long commute.

Hello from another recent (2.5 years) mover to Devon. There's a Devon Shooters group on Facebook though it's moved to its own forum now Devon Shooters which might make you some contacts. There's a chap on here that offers paid stalking on Dartmoor, Devon Deer Stalker, who would be worth contacting. I'm still new to this game and area but that's a little bit of info that might help you get started. I'm up in North Devon but still spend a lot of time working back in London and doing the long commute.

Thanks for the info.

London must seem so manic after Devon. I thought Hereford was bad yesterday

Thanks for the info.

London must seem so manic after Devon. I thought Hereford was bad yesterday

I don't spend enough time at home but when I'm here it's just lovely to step out of the house and look across the fields or walk through the woods. I love London for it's energy and life and do sometimes miss it, but I love our place in Devon, just need to spend more time here settling in. Another year or so and I'll be here full time, all being well.

Back