Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trying to be revoked for driving without dc&a

Angry trying to be revoked for driving without dc&a

anyone have any pointers worth knowing for when i appeal this i don't think there is any grounds for it.

out of interest whats that stand for ?

driving without due care and attention

driving without due care and attention.

Revoke FAC? Depends on the details surely. If it's relevant.

If you are a member speak to b.a.s.c/sacs and get proper advice.

Is this the same matter that you posted about in 2013? If so, what has happened since then? As above, it doesn't matter what our opinions are here; the most relevant advice will come from your shooting organisation or a solicitor.

Have you been convicted of DWDCA ? If you have then you have little chance of success unless you have a Very good reason for keeping your ticket (loss of job/home) DD is automatic revocation here.

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Have you been convicted of DWDCA ? If you have then you have little chance of success unless you have a Very good reason for keeping your ticket (loss of job/home) DD is automatic revocation here.
    Yes but DD and DWDCA are viewed differently by fld's aren't they? (I'm guessing though ax I have no direct experience of this)

yes but they only just got round to it they said they have had more important things to deal with and yes job and house are all a part of it solicitor is on with it at moment there is one or two things in home office guidelines there not sticking to that go in my favour but ill keep them for court day never know who is reeding.

Wow, sounds like it's been a nightmare - dragged out for far too long. Hope that all goes well for you.