Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Wild boar, Roe and Red Deer opportunity in Hungary

  1. #1

    Wild boar, Roe and Red Deer opportunity in Hungary

    Hi Guys

    Our next wild boar hunting trip arriving 14 of July leaving 19 of July.
    The price 800£ for a trip the price include unlimited boar shooting on piglet,pig boar up to 16 cm tusk, the accommodation, airport transfer, hunting permit and hunting insurance also the breakfast and dinner.The estate 45 minutes drive from Budapest airport the best airline to fly with a gun is Easy jet.
    Extra costs Boar from 16 cm tusk 150£ (if is a world record is a same price)







    If anyone interested pls PM or call me on 07780006587 phone number.


    Thanks George
    Last edited by HungarianHunter; 06-07-2016 at 20:06.

  2. #2
    Sorry i thought i did all ready.Let me double check it.

  3. #3
    600 quid minus 4 night acc at say 40 per night minus say 40 for the license equals 66 pounds per outing.
    Can"t charge fairer than that.
    Martin

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    600 quid minus 4 night acc at say 40 per night minus say 40 for the license equals 66 pounds per outing.
    Can"t charge fairer than that.
    Martin
    Also free airport transfer i forgot...

  5. #5
    George,


    Thanks for all your help, and the great deal you've given me. I'm really looking forward to coming out on the 17th > 22nd of Dec' for some boar stalking.

    Already excited

  6. #6
    George, are there trophy fees on top? and if the group shoot more than a certain number does the price rise?
    Martin
    Last edited by Bavarianbrit; 30-11-2015 at 15:11.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    George, Thanks for all your help, and the great deal you've given me. I'm really looking forward to coming out on the 17th > 22nd of Dec' for some boar stalking. Already excited
    Good luck Mark.
    I've just got back from Hungary, joined a Hungarian/German group advertised on E Gun.
    Unfortunately St Hubert didn't smile on me this time but I had a good time regardless.
    As much as I want to be the 'Boar Magnet' even if I am not, these Hungarian trips are worth it for the food alone.
    Wild Boar goulash, Red Deer Goulash and then a Red Deer/Wild Boar goulash every day, absolutely delicious.

  8. #8
    Eddy,

    Sorry you blanked this trip, I just got on Monday from another weekend in Portugal, excited after my trip two weeks ago, but also blanked. We know it happens, but it's always disappointing, even if the trip itself was great !

    I booked with George after having a chat with him, and realizing he just loves hunting, and really only does it for pocket money ! Fingers crossed, it loves up to expectations, but he's given me an excellent deal, 6 days, 5 nights, 4 days hunting (8 hunts), £680.00 + my flight, and food is paid locally (cheap), and the price includes a dedicated guide to take me stalking, or shoot from a stand !

    Trophies free up to 15cm, next bracket is £50.00, then I think it's negotiable, but I'll know before I pull the trigger


    I'll keep you posted.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Eddy,

    Sorry you blanked this trip, I just got on Monday from another weekend in Portugal, excited after my trip two weeks ago, but also blanked. We know it happens, but it's always disappointing, even if the trip itself was great !

    I booked with George after having a chat with him, and realizing he just loves hunting, and really only does it for pocket money ! Fingers crossed, it loves up to expectations, but he's given me an excellent deal, 6 days, 5 nights, 4 days hunting (8 hunts), £680.00 + my flight, and food is paid locally (cheap), and the price includes a dedicated guide to take me stalking, or shoot from a stand !

    Trophies free up to 15cm, next bracket is £50.00, then I think it's negotiable, but I'll know before I pull the trigger


    I'll keep you posted.
    I think it's negotiable, but I'll know before I pull the trigger

    Its will be also i working on a no trophy fee wild boar hunting i hope you will be the first who can enjoyed.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    I think it's negotiable, but I'll know before I pull the trigger

    Its will be also i working on a no trophy fee wild boar hunting i hope you will be the first who can enjoyed.

    It just gets better, and better

Similar Threads

  1. Available Wild boar opportunity in Hungary
    By HungarianHunter in forum Wild Boar Opportunities
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-04-2015, 22:11
  2. Available Wild boar wild boar, in hungary with sikamalc
    By sikamalc in forum Wild Boar Opportunities
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-03-2015, 10:12
  3. Available Roe , Boar , Red and Wild Goats
    By Solwaystalker in forum Deer Stalking Opportunities
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 10:39
  4. Amazing wild boar and deer hunting opportunity
    By Simon Robinson in forum Wild Boar
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-07-2011, 20:40
  5. For Sale Amazing wild boar and deer hunting opportunity
    By Simon Robinson in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 21-07-2011, 10:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •