Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Brown paper bag

  1. #1

    Brown paper bag

    Brown paper bag needed, suffering from hyperventilation, just been looking at an item in classifieds . Willing to take cut down wheat bag.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4
    I may just have the very thing! Not just any brown paper bag... Its only a Blaser brown paper bag!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

  5. #5
    One brown paper bag is not enough when entertaining an ugly lady, use two incase one blows away?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    One brown paper bag is not enough when entertaining an ugly lady, use two incase one blows away?
    Ah ..."Double bagger" In case one burst.!
    Last edited by Uncle Buck; 01-11-2015 at 21:37.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"





  7. #7
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by White Hart View Post
    I may just have the very thing! Not just any brown paper bag... Its only a Blaser brown paper bag!!!
    A SICK BAG this must be what they give people when they first buy a Blaser...just until they get used to looking at it,

    3 bags are needed when it comes to THE FUGLY LADY SYNDROM.

    1 for her...so you cant see her

    1 for you so she cant see you (so she cant identify you later in life)

    1 by the door should anyone come in,

    simples

    bob.

    BETTER STILL WHEN IT COMES TO A THREE BAGGER FOR BLASER OWNERS,

    1, AS ABOVE SO YOU CAN BE SICK IN UNTIL YOU GET USED TO LOOKING AT IT

    2, TO HIDE YOUR FACE WHEN LEAVING THE GUN SHOP CARRYING A BLASER GUN CASE OR SLIP.

    3, FOR THE WIFE AND TO BE USED AT HOME SHOULD YOU START SHOWING IT OFF,



    BOB.

    CAPS LOCK ON THIS CRAPSUNG FHONE ITS PANTS
    Last edited by bobjs; 02-11-2015 at 13:32.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    A SICK BAG this must be what they give people when they first buy a Blaser...just until they get used to looking at it,

    3 bags are needed when it comes to THE FUGLY LADY SYNDROM.

    1 for her...so you cant see her

    1 for you so she cant see you (so she cant identify you later in life)

    1 by the door should anyone come in,

    simples

    bob.

    BETTER STILL WHEN IT COMES TO A THREE BAGGER FOR BLASER OWNERS,

    1, AS ABOVE SO YOU CAN BE SICK IN UNTIL YOU GET USED TO LOOKING AT IT

    2, TO HIDE YOUR FACE WHEN LEAVING THE GUN SHOP CARRYING A BLASER GUN CASE OR SLIP.

    3, FOR THE WIFE AND TO BE USED AT HOME SHOULD YOU START SHOWING IT OFF,



    BOB.

    CAPS LOCK ON THIS CRAPSUNG FHONE ITS PANTS

    I'll look out for a Land Rover bag for you Bob... just to make your life complete...
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

  9. #9
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,830
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by White Hart View Post
    I'll look out for a Land Rover bag for you Bob... just to make your life complete...
    cheers bud, and if you can find a drivers side wing mirror for a singer gazelle that would be nice and ill get you a pint down the white heart in Salsibury

    bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  10. #10
    Got a wet one that I've been trying to get out of for a few years. Yours if you want £5 posted

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* VCI Anti Rust Wax Paper. Anti-corrosive. Moisture inhibitor paper.
    By Garybeechener in forum Other Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-11-2014, 15:22
  2. For Sale Brown leather loaders cartridge bag
    By DJC in forum Other Shooting Equipment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2014, 19:28
  3. For Sale Bridle leather cartridge bag, loader, gun bag and belt
    By dryan in forum Other Shooting Equipment
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 08:45
  4. For Sale Bridle leather cartridge bag, loader, gun bag and belt
    By dryan in forum Other Shooting Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-01-2013, 21:12
  5. Little Paper Bag.
    By squirrelnutkin in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-03-2011, 14:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •